Price displayed includes a 40% discount off the local price. Book now!
- Relax in the Plaza Premium Lounge at Kuala Lumpur International Airport or KLIA2 before your departure
- Choose a pass that is valid for 3, 6, or 12 hours
- Take advantage of the Plaza Premium Lounge’s luxury services
- Two locations to choose from: Kuala Lumpur International Airport or Kuala Lumpur International Airport Terminal 2 (KLIA2)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Please note: The Plaza Premium Lounge is located in the restricted area of the departure level of the airport. You must pass through security and immigration prior to entering the lounge. An on-going boarding pass MUST be presented by all passengers before entering the lounge.
See Itinerary for more details about each area.
Whether you are a business traveler or here for a holiday, both the Kuala Lumpur International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge and the KLIA2 Plaza Premium Lounge offer you the chance to escape the hustle and bustle of airports, regardless of which airline you are using. You'll enjoy quality service, relaxation and comfort!
The sleek building is a 5-star luxury experience, with spacious sofa seating, marbled floors, VIP rooms and crystal chandeliers. And there's more! An extensive food menu includes dishes like chicken biryani with basmati rice and Hakka pan mee (flat noodles) at a self-service buffet counter.
The KLIA lounge operates 24 hours and KLIA2 lounge operates 20 hours a day in the international terminal, and provide amenities and services to rejuvenate your senses in preparation for your next destination. The lounges are uniquely designed to offer world-class services and meet the demands of all travelers. Depending on the option selected, you have either three, six, or 12 hours—after the time of entry—to enjoy the lounge facilities.
Service and Facilities:
- Accessible 24 hours a day (KLIA) and 4am to 12am a day (KLIA2)
- Food and beverages
- Freshly brewed coffee/tea, espresso and cappuccino
- Bar area offering draft beer, wine and spirits (KLIA only)
- Spacious sofa seating
- Newspapers and magazines
- Shower with amenities (no shower facilities are available at KLIA2)
- Wi-fi access
- Free local calls
- Conference center (KLIA only)
- Flight information
- In-house movies
It made a six hour stopover at KL airport, with two kids, very bearable. Nice food, nice showers, good service, comfy chairs, wifi etc. Never used a private lounge before. Money well spent. Initially a bit worried because within the international airport it required a monorail ride to get to it, but this only took a couple of minutes. No complaints.
It was easy to locate the lounge and a brief oasis in a long , tiring journey.
I was able to take a cleansing hot shower with towel, smellies, disposable toothbrush and a mini toothpaste included which made me feel human.
There was adequate food and drinks provided and plenty of space to find a quiet corner.
Booking ahead from Britain made for an easy booking into the lounge.