- Retreat to three natural sanctuaries right in the heart of metropolitan Kuala Lumpur
- Take a guided tour of the enchanted and colorful Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
- Discover a massive, vibrant, diverse family of orchids at the Kuala Lumpur Orchid Garden
- Spot and identify native and exotic birds at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
- Learn about Malaysia’s natural environments and ecosystems from your guide
You’ll be picked up from your Kuala Lumpur hotel in the morning by your friendly and knowledgeable guide and taken past the city’s busy streets to three natural sanctuaries, starting at the Kuala Lumpur Orchid Garden.
Tour the garden to see 3,000 species of orchids, 800 of which are native to Malaysia. This huge collection includes hybrid and exotic species of flowering plants and colorful blooms that thrive abundantly in this 2.5-acre (1-hectare) floral paradise. You’ll be awed as you explore the garden and feast your eyes on these vibrant creations.
Next, head to the beautiful and lush Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park, comprised of more than 15,000 plants to give it the look and feel of a real rainforest. See nearly 6,000 inhabitants of more than 120 species of butterflies, and at at the nursery, learn about the life cycle and mating habits of these graceful insects. Don't miss the museum, where you'll gain an even deeper insight into these creatures.
Finally, visit the largest enclosed aviary in Southeast Asia, the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, which lies on a sprawling 8 acres (3 hectares) of verdant valley terrain. Here, you’ll see more than 5,000 native and exotic birds. Spot and identify the many types of these feathered beauties with the help of your guide.
After your amazing nature experience, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.