- Private Kuala Lumpur shore excursion with full-day sightseeing tour
- Drive round-trip from Port Klang to the capital city with a private and professional guide
- View Malaysian artifacts on display at the National Museum
- Stop for photos of Independence Square, the King's Palace and Petronas Twin Towers, and admire the architecture of the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
- Enjoy a Malaysian lunch at a local restaurant
- Port pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
You’ll have the chance to take photos as a number of buildings that highlight Kuala Lumpur’s unique architectural heritage and Indo-Moorish design, as well as the King Palace and famed Independence Square. Learn how the Malay flag was raised here for the first time in 1957 and see the famed 88-story Petronas Twin Towers as part of this stop.
Follow your guide through the halls of the National Museum, where the history, culture and traditions of this diverse nation come to life. Your guide will share insights and information about the costumes, weapons, instruments and other artifacts that are on display here.
Your tour also goes past the Lake Gardens and the National Monument. At the latter, you’ll hear how Malaysia fought for independence in World War II and admire the architecture of the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station.
Make a stop at the Royal Selangor Visitor Centre to learn about the art of pewter-smithing. With your free time you can explore the malls and shops before savoring a typical Malaysian lunch and returning to your cruise port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Port Klang for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
our driver and guide Henry, took us from our ship at Phu My port on the 1h 40 minute journey to KL. he was very informative and very helpful. The joy of this tour was it was private and we were able to go to places of the beaten tourist routes. Also we were not in a Coach for long periods of time.
KL was spectacular and was all we would expect of a vibrant modern city.
Henry showed us some wonderful sights and was vey helpful. this was a must see tour
We did this from our cruise instead of taking a ship's tour.
It was ideal for the 4 of us (2 couples). Our driver/guide was excellent, very informative, attentive and spoke excellent English.
Unfortunately we had heavy rain from lunchtime on and very heavy traffic on our way out of the city.