- Full-day private layover tour in Kuala Lumpur
- Visit top attractions in the city center with a private guide
- Take photos of the Petronas Twin Towers, Royal King’s Palace and Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Try your hand at batik at the Kuala Lumpur Craft Cultural Complex
- See cultural displays on exhibit at the National Museum
- Round-trip airport transport by private vehicle included
- Choose a customized itinerary with optional hotel drop-off
What You Can Expect
You’ll stop at the Petronas Twin Towers—the world’s tallest, and one of Kuala Lumpur’s must-see landmarks. Take photographs of this 88-story building that’s constructed from some 55,000 glass panels and stainless steel beams.
Gain a deeper understanding and appreciation for local artisans on a visit to the Craft Cultural Complex, where handmade items from across the country are proudly displayed and available for purchase. Your guide will show you the impressive cultural exhibits and detail characteristics that help to distinguish works in one region from another. Meet resident artists and participate in hands-on experiences on this tour highlight.
Next you’ll check out the Royal King’s Palace, known by locals as Istana Negara before making your way to the National Museum. This gem of a destination will unlock the history, wildlife and traditions of Malaysia and your guide will offer insight into the artifacts on display as you wander the galleries.
- Arrival and departure airline
- Arrival and departure fight number
- Arrival and departure date and time
Very good tour guide, just the right level as we were tired after traveling so didn't want anything too in depth. Very good quick tour of the city.
we were disappointed in our trip as we booked what we thought was a full day trip but we were back at the airport by 2.45. the driver said that he has another tour booked in but what we did do was very interesting.
Mariusz K United Kingdom
Firstly it took quite a few days for the tour operator to confirm the booking. I have stayed in contact with them via email up to a day before the tour. The meeting point and time was agreed, but no one showed up to pick me up. As it was early morning 6:30 I had to wait for their offices to open at 8:30. I was ringing them till 9:30 with no success. Considering I had only few hours to spend in Kuala Lumpur and didn't do much research on what to do as I paid £120 for travel agent to do it for me, I wasn't very happy with the outcome. Would never recommend this tour to anyone...