- Private tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Learn about Kuala Lumpur's Indian heritage on a visit to Little India
- Explore famous Batu Caves, home to a magnificent Hindu shrine
- Witness the art of batik silk design and jewelry making at local crafts centers
- Enjoy interesting, informative commentary from your private guide
What You Can Expect
These limestone wonders have deep caverns that protect Hindu deities. Watch monkeys playfully swing from trees around the entrance as you embark up the 272 steps to the top of this famed destination. Hear from your guide why the Batu Caves are considered one of the nation’s most sacred places and gaze out at the incredible views from atop the staircase.
This tour was amazing!
Very nice time.
The private tour was fabulous! Our guide, Henry, full of local knowledge and an outstanding gentleman. Thank you so much Henry you made the afternoon interesting and enjoyable.
Excellent guide and excellent sites! Particularly loved the Thean Hou Temple!
Very happy with our tour. Henry was very knowledgeable and did everything to accomadate us. He had a very good understanding of the significance of the Hindu temple's history and Hinduism.
CAROL W Australia
excellent on time friendly and informative
Well worth seeing, driver turned up on time, nice air on minivan.
Angela G Bermuda
Sharyn P Australia