This private sightseeing tour of Malaysia's capital city explores the charm of Kuala Lumpur with a skyline that blends the Old World with the New. Highlights of this private city tour of Kuala Lumpur include the National Museum, National Monument, National Mosque, Kuala Lumpur Railway Station and the King's Palace. The final stop will be the Royal Selangor Visitor Centre to get an insight of pewter smithing and innovative pewter-ware design.
- 3-hour morning tour of Kuala Lumpur's must see attractions with knowledgeable private guide
- Take photos of the King's Palace, Independence Square and the Petronas Twin Towers
- Visit the National Museum and stroll through the Lake Gardens
- Learn about the significance of the National Monument, the National Mosque and the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Despite Malaysia's rapid development, Kuala Lumpur has managed to retain her charm, with a skyline that blends the Old World with the New. See the contrast between the Indo-Moorish architecture and the ultra modern edifices, the Petronas Twin Tower - tallest in the world. After pickup from your Kuala Lumpur hotel, make photo stops at the King's Palace, the Independence Square and the Petronas Twin Tower.
Continue the journey to the National Museum and follow your guide on a tour of the exhibits to learn about Malaysia's history and culture. Afterward, drive past the beautiful Lake Gardens on your way to see the National Monument, a structure that commemorates fallen heroes during WWII.
Nearby, hear about interesting accounts of the unique architecture of the National Mosque and the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station. Final stop will be the Royal Selangor Visitor Centre to get an insight of pewter smithing and innovative pewter-ware design.