- Discover the simple lifestyle in the quaint fishing village of Pulau Ketam on this tour from Kuala Lumpur
- See how houses and roads of this rustic community are built on stilts!
- Witness daily activities of fisherman and residents
- Savor authentic Malaysian flavors with lunch at a local restaurant (own expense)
- Visit two of Malaysia’s most famous religious landmarks: Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Mosque and Thean Hou Temple
What You Can Expect
We thoroughly enjoyed our day out - our guide was informative, tour was interesting and seafood lunch was great.
Very interesting and impacting life experience to become aware of how people live in the so-called "Crab Island". Good tour guide for me
We had a very informative guide, that was great. The temple is beautiful. Enjoyed the island dine and tour. A very different living compared to KL.
The Pulau Ketam village tour gave us a perspective on Malaysian way of life outside the major cities, and it is definitely worth taking; 5/5 stars. Thean Hou is a typical Buddhist temple, which does not offer much compared to others of the same kind; 4/5 stars. Overall, it is worth taking the tour, as an alternative to Kuala Lumpur city life.
Excellent tour and very knowledgeable and helpful guide. Would definitely recommend to anyone although prepare to have your vision and sense of smell assaulted when visiting Pulau Ketam fishing village. Litter and filth everywhere.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was very informative and the visit to the blue mosque was quite interesting. The village tour itself was good and guide was well informed. The walk around the village was a bit too long and could have done with being able to return to the main land earlier.
Great trip to something different. Seafood was great. Surrounding town was interesting.