- 3- to 4- hour culinary walking tour in Kuala Lumpur
- Sample Malaysian delicacies, Chinese noodles and Indian treats -- enough for a complete lunch!
- Feast on Malay street food at a hawker center in Brickfields
- Explore hidden neighborhoods like Chinatown and Bangsar with an expert local guide
- Discover Kuala Lumpur’s lively food culture and learn about its culinary heritage
- Stroll on foot and take the Light Rail Transit between food stops
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Just awesome. Got to see parts of KL that a visitor might not normally pass through, and tried SO MUCH delicious food!
Great tour that lasts longer than advertised time (which is a good thing!). More than just a food tour as lots of local information offered. Make sure that you are hungry as food offered is very plentiful. Very enjoyable.