- 3- to 4- hour culinary walking tour in Kuala Lumpur
- Sample Malaysian delicacies, Chinese noodles and Indian treats -- enough for a complete lunch!
- Feast on Malay street food at a hawker center in Brickfields
- Explore hidden neighborhoods like Chinatown and Bangsar with an expert local guide
- Discover Kuala Lumpur’s lively food culture and learn about its culinary heritage
- Stroll on foot and take the Light Rail Transit between food stops
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great way to hear about local way of life , a little history and eat some marvellous food. Charles and Gabby were fun tour guides, well worth booking for any age group
I thoroughly enjoyed this walking food tour. Charles was an excellent guide and the food was fantastic. I wouldn't have thought I could eat so much but kept making room for more! Provided an insight to the diversity of Malaysian food and Malaysian culture.