- 3- to 4- hour culinary walking tour in Kuala Lumpur
- Sample Malaysian delicacies, Chinese noodles and Indian treats -- enough for a complete lunch!
- Feast on Malay street food at a hawker center in Brickfields
- Explore hidden neighborhoods like Chinatown and Bangsar with an expert local guide
- Discover Kuala Lumpur’s lively food culture and learn about its culinary heritage
- Stroll on foot and take the Light Rail Transit between food stops
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Very interesting! Highly recommended for anyone visiting KL
This tour was like a mini college course on food and culture. Carlson was an exceptional guide. While he ordered for me, Carlson was very patient providing a complete explanation of how the food is prepared, as well as what was in the dish and answering all of my questions in detail. It was a very informative tour. I highly recommend that you request Carlson.