- 3- to 4- hour culinary walking tour in Kuala Lumpur
- Sample Malaysian delicacies, Chinese noodles and Indian treats -- enough for a complete lunch!
- Feast on Malay street food at a hawker center in Brickfields
- Explore hidden neighborhoods like Chinatown and Bangsar with an expert local guide
- Discover Kuala Lumpur’s lively food culture and learn about its culinary heritage
- Stroll on foot and take the Light Rail Transit between food stops
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great tour, Charle's is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Food was fantastic and I would highly recommend this tour to anyone coming to KL.
Bloody loved it! Guide was most accommodating and we checked out places I'd probably never stumble across. Fully recommend it to anyone who would like to check out KL inner city street food. 10.5 stars.