- 3- to 4- hour culinary walking tour in Kuala Lumpur
- Sample Malaysian delicacies, Chinese noodles and Indian treats -- enough for a complete lunch!
- Feast on Malay street food at a hawker center in Brickfields
- Explore hidden neighborhoods like Chinatown and Bangsar with an expert local guide
- Discover Kuala Lumpur’s lively food culture and learn about its culinary heritage
- Stroll on foot and take the Light Rail Transit between food stops
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour was fantastic. Just the right size of people. Our tour guide was very knowledgable and a lot of fun. The food was just amazing! So good! We absolutely recommend this tour!
Great way to get to know KL. Very nice tourguide! One of the few tours you can join as a solo traveller and get to know other people.
I would highly recommend it!