- 3- to 4- hour culinary walking tour in Kuala Lumpur
- Sample Malaysian delicacies, Chinese noodles and Indian treats -- enough for a complete lunch!
- Feast on Malay street food at a hawker center in Brickfields
- Explore hidden neighborhoods like Chinatown and Bangsar with an expert local guide
- Discover Kuala Lumpur’s lively food culture and learn about its culinary heritage
- Stroll on foot and take the Light Rail Transit between food stops
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Charles was our guide what a thorough professional a great host not only well informed but a nice likeable person, he was the best that you can wish for.
The tour was great the food was fantastic I am truly thankful that we found this tour on Viator it made our stay in Malaysia great, we will definitely be back and hopefully see Charles again.
Great guides. Very informative. I will recommend it to all my friends