- 3- to 4- hour culinary walking tour in Kuala Lumpur
- Sample Malaysian delicacies, Chinese noodles and Indian treats -- enough for a complete lunch!
- Feast on Malay street food at a hawker center in Brickfields
- Explore hidden neighborhoods like Chinatown and Bangsar with an expert local guide
- Discover Kuala Lumpur’s lively food culture and learn about its culinary heritage
- Stroll on foot and take the Light Rail Transit between food stops
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great tour to learn about KL and great food also
A definite tour if you have never visited KL before. You will eat and eat and walk and walk. The guide Gabby we had was full of local knowledge and ensured that we were getting every piece of the experience. I would even consider doing this tour again if I went back to KL.