- 3- to 4- hour culinary walking tour in Kuala Lumpur
- Sample Malaysian delicacies, Chinese noodles and Indian treats -- enough for a complete lunch!
- Feast on Malay street food at a hawker center in Brickfields
- Explore hidden neighborhoods like Chinatown and Bangsar with an expert local guide
- Discover Kuala Lumpur’s lively food culture and learn about its culinary heritage
- Stroll on foot and take the Light Rail Transit between food stops
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour and Charlie (our guide) was excellent and informative! This was a great way to experience local food and culture in Malaysia. I have been to Malaysia several times but learnt things I did not know along the way, and ate some wonderful food. My partner and I had a great time and we are very glad to have booked this and had heaps of fun. Don't eat too much breakfast as you are given plenty of food along the way!
You need to be hungry to go on food tours. We had a fun time sampling different foods from different cultures. As this was a walking tour we passed lots of different areas with our guide pointing out different areas plus some history of these localities. We sampled a variety of nibbles and sweets as well as two meals. We finished off with four varieties of noodle dishes which were all quite different but popular with the locals. Gabby was an extremely good guide.