- 3- to 4- hour culinary walking tour in Kuala Lumpur
- Sample Malaysian delicacies, Chinese noodles and Indian treats -- enough for a complete lunch!
- Feast on Malay street food at a hawker center in Brickfields
- Explore hidden neighborhoods like Chinatown and Bangsar with an expert local guide
- Discover Kuala Lumpur’s lively food culture and learn about its culinary heritage
- Stroll on foot and take the Light Rail Transit between food stops
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
My partner and I throoughly enjoyed this tour! The guide was energetic and informative. As it was our first time to Malaysia we were able to get a tour of some of the locations as well as enjoy a lot of the food. The first stop with the Indian food was by far our favourite!
We highly recommend the Food Trail Walking Tour!
Sampled lots of delicious food with awesome guides who know all about local food and history. Had a great time. Appetite required :)