- Day trip to Sunway Lagoon Theme Park from Kuala Lumpur
- Spend a day of family-friendly fun at one of Asia's top attractions!
- Enjoy rides and spills in the park's themed lands: World of Adventure, Wild Wild West, Waters of Africa, Extreme Park and Scream Park
- Go surfing, float in river rapids, and catch street theater and dance performances
- Visit a leather and batik showroom and stop for a photo opportunity at Petronas Twin Towers on the way
When you arrive at the Sunway Lagoon, discover a huge array of thrilling rides and various themed lands to explore: the World of Adventure, Wild Wild West, Extreme Park and the recently completed Waters of Africa and Scream Park.
Defy gravity in Pirates Revenge, spin 360 degrees in the Tomahawk, catch a wave at the Surf Beach, plan a thrilling escape from zombies at Horrorwood Studios 2: The Zombie Apocalypse and try to stay afloat in the Grand Canyon River Rapids.
Each ‘world’ has its own exciting rides and attractions to explore, plus there are daily street theatre and dance performances! Look out for Sunway's mascot, Captain Quack, as he takes a walk around the entire park, greeting visitors and having his photo taken with families and children.
After enjoying hours of fun at Sunway, you’ll be returned to Kuala Lumpur and dropped off at your central hotel.