- Guided tour of Sarawak's first marine national park, Satang National Park
- Cruise pass fishing villages and mangrove swamps on your way to Talang-Satang National Park
- Snorkel and swim amidst colorful coral reefs and marine life of Satang
- Visit the turtle conservation and learn about this special programe
- Snorkeling equipment is provided for the day
- Enjoy lunch on the beach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival at Satang Island, you’ll visit a turtle conservation and hatchery area, where your expert guide will share information about the conservation program that puts park rangers at the forefront of protecting these tiny turtles. Learn how professionals collect, count, and rebury turtle eggs and gain a deeper understanding of the hatching process, which can take 40 to 60 days.
Guides were attentive although water bit merky due to recent rain. Water was warm.
no turtles when we were there but there were nests of eggs
Although not the high season so turtle side was good and the trip was excellent overall as we had a trip to ourselves, so really attentive and very informative. My wife saw a turtle and snorkling was very good.
Andrew W Australia
Snorkeling not that good. Water was a bit murky and there were sea lice in the water. But i did see quite a few fish and some big ones too. The island was quiet was really nice to sit in the shade (it was hot !) on the beach, except for the sand flies. Lunch was ok. Dont expect to see any turtles, just their tracks on the sand and where the eggs have been relocated. I did enjoy just sitting in the warm water on the beach (no sea lice or sand flies in the shallow water).