- 4-day tour of Ephesus, Pamukkale and Hierapolis from Kusadasi with an expert guide
- Enjoy a full-day tour of Greco-Roman Ephesus, the Temple of Artemis and House of the Virgin Mary
- Ogle Ephesus’ Library of Celsus, Great Theater, Temple of Hadrian and other sights
- Visit the geological wonder of Pamukkale and explore ancient Hierapolis on a day tour
- Enjoy three nights of 4-star accommodation in Kusadasi and many included meals
- Relax at the start and end of your tour with airport or hotel transfers
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people for a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Awesome trip. My guide Gizem aka gizmo, was really smart and well spoken. My driver was very funny as well. Great sights and a cool tour guide. Need I say more?
Excellent guide. Did not like the factory vists.
We flew from istanbul to Izmir and they pick us there and we had an overnight stay at Kusadasi which is small town with a nice beach view. Our hotel the Grand Onder is a lil bit far from the central but we have a great ocean view. The food also good here.
The ephesus and virgin mary tour was incredible. Only took 30 mins from Kusadasi. The ephesus with roman heritage is must see place.
The pamukkale tour took 3 hrs drive from kusadasi. The restaurant they took us for lunch is good. Also the view at pamukkale is awesome.
We also like when they took us to Firca the ceramic made, bruno Rossini the leather product, the carpet made and onyx. We can find good guality with best price. Some of our friend at tour didnt like visiting this place though.
During the tour we accompanied by Gull the tour leader which is very nice and giving us a lot of information about places. Very kind and helpful.
Overall we love our trip there. The people very nice to us here.