- Full Day Ephesus Sightseeing Tour
- Explore the majestic ruins of Ephesus including the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven wonders of the Ancient World
- Marvel at the Fountains of Trojan and The Temples of Hadrian and Domition
- Enjoy a traditional Turkish lunch
- Visit the home of the Virgin Mary
- English-speaking local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, travel to the ancient city of Ephesus, an important center of early Christianity. Ephesus was one of the seven churches addressed by Christ in a vision, according to the book of Revelation. With your guide, visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, then see the Great Theater, the Library of Celsus and many other well-preserved ancient temples.
Take a break to enjoy a delicious lunch of Turkish cuisine at a local restaurant, while your local guide explains interesting facts about Ephesus and its surroundings.
After lunch, visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life. The cottage has been a pilgrimage place for many centuries, and was authenticated by Pope Paul VI in 1967.
Next, relax on your comfortable coach on the drive back to your hotel.
Wonderful tour with so much to take in . Our guide was informative , interesting and humorous which made and ancient city come alive . Well done and thank you
This tour was excellent. We were members of a small group and our guide was charming and well informed. We had a most enjoyable lunch where all the dishes were explained and, despite the sales pitch, the visit to the carpet factory was an interesting experience.