- Private Tour: Ephesus Day Trip
- Explore Ephesus, one of the "Seven Wonders of the the Ancient World'
- Marvel at the Fountains of Trojan and the Temples of Hadrian and Domition
- Enjoy a traditional Turkish lunch
- Visit the home of the Virgin Mary
- Transport by private vehicle
You will visit the Fountains of Trojan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domition, Private House, the Library of Celsius, Various and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24.000 spectators.
After enjoying the Turkish cuisine at lunch, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life. Visit the Archaeological Museum of Ephesus before returning to Kusadasi where you tour concludes.
Reviewed by Patricia, October 2011
Excellent tour. We really enjoyed Ilene and the driver "Cowboy"
Reviewed by LINDA K, October 2011
This was a fantastic tour and our tour guide, Zeydep, was absolutely the best! We would have loved to have taken her with us all over Turkey. Ephesus was the highlight of our trip and anyone traveling to Turkey should not miss this experience.