Book and travel before April 30, 2014 and save 10%
Numbers are limited to 14 on this small-group Pamukkale trip, ensuring a more intimate experience at this archeological site.
- Full-day trip from Kusadasi to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pamukkale in Denizli Province
- See Pamukkale’s bright white travertine terraces with your guide
- Take a dip in the naturally formed spa pools in the ancient city of Hierapolis
- Stroll around the ruins of Hierapolis and see its intriguing necropolis and vast Roman theater
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Walk around these fascinating rocks and see the naturally formed bathing pools while learning about their geology from your guide. Views from Pamukkale are unforgettable – see the white travertine terraces contrasting with brown mountains in the distance, and then walk up to Hierapolis, the ancient Greco-Roman city with crumbling ruins and geothermic bathing pools.
Enjoy time at leisure here, and be sure to bring your bathing suit as the pools are definitely worth a dip (entrance fee is at your own expense)! Relax in the warm natural springs that are separated by ancient columns, and then visit a café for lunch before meeting your guide for a leisurely walking tour around the ancient city. Take in its impressive Classical ruins, such as the necropolis (Roman burial ground) and the vast Roman theater that was capable of seating more than 12,000 people. See St Philippe Martyrion (also known as the Basilica of St Philippe) and learn about this important early Christian sanctuary before returning to your coach for the ride back to Kusadasi.
The trip was great. It was only four of us and the guide was very good.
Pamukkale is indeed a must see! Our trip there had been really awesome. Our tour guide Rose from Fez Travel is not only very knowlegeable but really helpful as well. The price that I paid for my whole family to go on this trip is really affordable. I have been recommending Viator.com to all my friends since then and will regularly check their website for great deals on my future travels.