- 4-hour cultural performance and dinner in Kyoto
- See Japanese performing arts, including dance, music and traditional puppetry
- Hear informative commentary from your local guide
- Get a taste of authentic Japanese dishes with dinner
- Take part in a Japanese tea ceremony
- Round-trip transport by taxi from selected Kyoto hotels included
- Small-group tour limited to 24 ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
Generally an enjoyable experience. The guides English skills were a little poor so this made it difficult to ask any in-depth question about the cultural aspects of our tour without receiving a puzzled .woahoa?as an embarrassed statement. He was however, very polite and friendly. The tour itself highlighted with a personal tea ceremony at a private Zen teahouse. Wonderful. The show was good but differcult to see as all these tourists kept wanting to see as well. I would recommend u get to the theatre early get a front seat. All in all a chance to experience this beautiful and complex culture.