- 4-hour cultural performance and dinner in Kyoto
- See Japanese performing arts, including dance, music and traditional puppetry
- Hear informative commentary from your local guide
- Get a taste of authentic Japanese dishes with dinner
- Take part in a Japanese tea ceremony
- Round-trip transport by taxi from selected Kyoto hotels included
- Small-group tour limited to 24 ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
We actually even saw a Gion parade festival passing by the street on our way to the other Gion side flew here we would experience feudal times of tea ceremony.
The theatrical experience was most enjoyable which showed various arts of Japan in a nutshell.
First, let me thank our tour guide for calling our hotel room - we had forgotten about the tour! Jet lag! She was persistent and SAVED the day! Attention to detail like this is invaluable! She took the group into the theater and waited outside until we arrived and escorted us in.
By the way, the tour was wonderful too! We enjoyed the show but really loved the walking tour. These little alley-like streets would never have been explored without the tour. So many interesting details were revealed as well. The tea ceremony was the real deal. Do not miss it. the Zen Buddhist meal was very interesting. So many other delightful touches.