- 2.5-hour bike tour from La Jolla
- Explore the beautiful coastline of the San Diego area with a local naturalist guide
- Zoom downhill from the top of Mt Soledad, an 822-foot (251-meter) hill with 360-degree views
- Pedal along La Jolla’s rocky shoreline, checking out sea caves, seals and tide pools
- Visit Pacific Beach and Mission Beach, two of San Diego’s most popular beach neighborhoods
- Water and snacks provided
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great tour with good views and a nice way to see La Jolla scenery.
This was a really fun tour. Definitely not too strenuous but a great way to see La Jolla. It is such a beautiful location. So glad we did this!
Had a fantastic time. A lot of fun. Beautiful views. Easy ride. Great tour guide (Tommy).
This tour was awesome! The views were stunning. I would highly recommend this tour.
The tour was excellent, beautiful scenery, and the guide Nat was wonderful. He had so much information about everything we saw and he was a lot of fun. The cave tour was beautiful and we saw harbor seals and sea lions as well - up close and personal. It was a great afternoon.
Such a great time! Our guide was amazing! She was fun, patient and knew more of the history of the area than people who have lived there all of their lives. Highly recommend the whole experience.
Exhilarating trip down a high coastal peak. Some small hills that took a little effort, but nothing too strenuous. Very knowledgeable, educated local guide.
This was a great way to see San Diego. The bikes were great our tour guide, Nick was wonderful. It was not only fun, but very informative. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a fun way to check out La Jolla.
Tour was great, guide was excellent. Beautiful scenery. Best way to see San Diego.
Your was exactly what we were hoping for and then some. Our guide Dave was polite, informative and showed us plenty of great sites. Highly recommend this bike tour.