- 3-day tour Beatrix Potter tour in England’s Lake District
- Explore the land of Peter Rabbit!
- Two nights at Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel near Lake Windermere
- Visit Hill Top farm where Potter lived and wrote many stories
- Includes Beatrix Potter's Lakeland Tour
- Two breakfasts and two dinners included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We visit the incredible Beatrix Potter’s Hill Top farm where she wrote many of her famous children's stories in this little 17th century stone house. You have the opportunity to go in the shop, explore her garden and as an optional extra visit the house. After exploring Miss Potter’s extraordinary house we continue on to the medieval village of Hawkshead where you will have some time to explore this fascinating village.
We drive through the renowned beauty spot of Tarn Hows before descending back to Windermere and Bowness.
Arrival transfer to accommodation and free time
Beatrix Potter's Lakeland and Wordsworth tour
Free time and departure transfer from accommodation
Sarah G D
My recent trip to the Lake District was much more than I had expected. Beautiful weather, first class hotel at Lindeth Howe, gourmet restaurant. It was what I needed after attending a congress in London. For young families I would recommend a week stay so they can enjoy sailing, horseback riding, hiking. It was also very interesting to learn about Beatrix Potter's exemplary contribution to the district.