For over 30 years, this Tahoe family has delighted visitors from around the world with history, fun and nostalgia.
- Carriage ride with Blond Belgium horses or rare American-Russian Baskhir Curlies
- 30-minute carriage ride in Tahoe
- Spectacular views of Lake Tahoe
- Ideal choice for families
- Ride in an antique European Carriage
The carriages are pulled by either beautiful 2,000 pound Blond Belgium horses or one of their rare American- Russian Baskhir Curlies, all of which have been featured in Pasadena's Tournament of Rose Parade over the past few years.
On a warm summer day, take a romantic ride in one of their antique European Carriages
See Lake Tahoe and the wonders of nature as you have never seen it before with a Borges Historian as your guide. He will take you past Edgewood Golf Course and through a quiet, peaceful neighborhood. As you travel along Lake Tahoe, your carriage driver will share with you bits of Tahoe history.
This tour is seasonal and operates from May to October.