- 3.4-hour dinner cruise on Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy sunset in the Sierra mountains
- Dance and drink on deck
- Share a fine, sit-down dinner
- Listen to live music from a local band
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sunset Dinner TourPhoto by: Camille M
- One more sunset photoPhoto by: Janet G
- Beautiful Lake TahoePhoto by: Janet G
- More on the top deckPhoto by: Janet G
- Dancing on the middle floorPhoto by: Janet G
- Our daughter on the top deckPhoto by: Janet G
- More at the dinner tablePhoto by: Janet G
- Waiting for dinnerPhoto by: Janet G
- Honeymoon 010Photo by: Jill C
What You Can Expect
For a great evening of entertainment, this cruise onboard the M.S Dixie II features live music, dancing and a healthy sit-down dinner. The selections are prepared with sustainable foods like free-range chicken, Oregon grass-fed beef, line-caught trout, organic spring greens and fresh vegetables. For dessert, there's mouth-watering cakes and fresh berries, not to mention spectacular views of the lake and Emerald Bay.
Cocktails and wine are available for purchase and entertainment throughout the cruise is provided by the popular Steve Walker Band.
All meals are prepared to your order on board and served with all the trimmings. Dance to the sounds of Tahoe favorite 'Safari', take a stroll on a moonlit deck, and savor every moment of this 3.5-hour cruise. Smart casual attire is required for this cruise.
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time):
- Zephyr Salad- candied walnuts, dried cherries, gorgonzola cheese, shaved red onion, herb vinaigrette
- Grilled New York Steak loaded potato gratin, grilled asparagus, roasted garlic balsamic steak sauce
- Seared Salmon lemon rice pilaf, spinach, bacon leek broth
- Vegetable Crepes lemon almond rice pilaf, sun-dried tomato pesto
- Chocolate Mousse cake with vanilla bean crème anglaise and raspberries
We had a great time!! The M.S. Dixie had some mechanical issues, so we had our cruise aboard the Tahoe Queen. The evening was windy and a bit rainy/cool, but it didn't bother us. The meal was fabulous and so was the music. We used this dinner cruise as the reception after our wedding and the band played a song just for us as our first dance. We loved it and would definitely recommend it to others. Our guests had a great time too!
One of the best trip and delicious meal my husband and I have ever had.
This is something that everyone should experience. Everything about the cruise is wonderful. The meal, entertainment, and staff are outstanding. Thanks for a great evening. We will be back.
had a great time,food was good
The Dinner Cruise was the highlight of our trip. Great atmosphere, excellent food, just really good people
I had an extravagant experience Fourth of July weekend on the Sunset dinner cruise M.S. Dixie II . The champagne upon arrival was a phenomenal touch and the picture options upon boarding was such a nice touch to begin the evening. My significant other and I chose the Rib eye for dinner and the Worcestershire butter topped the steak quite nicely ... Up stair on the upper deck there is a full bar with music for dancing and it topped off the evening quite nicely watching the sunset over the mountains in the distance. I highly recommend this cruise. It was a perfect dining experience and I would love to book another cruise upon my many Tahoe get aways in the future. Thank you to all the staff on board .
The Sunset Dinner Cruise was a nice surprise! Awesome view, good food and service, wonderful guided information around Emerald Bay, and best of all - a talented dance band!!
Netqwerks United States of ...
The meal was outstanding. Well worth it!!!
It was a very good tour of around the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz. The wait to go on was very organized and not a long wait at all. Very accommodating. I would recommend this for anyone who could not get tickets to go onto Alcatraz Island. It is a good alternative.