- 3.4-hour dinner cruise on Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy sunset in the Sierra mountains
- Dance and drink on deck
- Share a fine, sit-down dinner
- Listen to live music from a local band
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sunset Dinner TourPhoto by: Camille M
- One more sunset photoPhoto by: Janet G
- Beautiful Lake TahoePhoto by: Janet G
- More on the top deckPhoto by: Janet G
- Dancing on the middle floorPhoto by: Janet G
- Our daughter on the top deckPhoto by: Janet G
- More at the dinner tablePhoto by: Janet G
- Waiting for dinnerPhoto by: Janet G
- Honeymoon 010Photo by: Jill C
What You Can Expect
For a great evening of entertainment, this cruise onboard the M.S Dixie II features live music, dancing and a healthy sit-down dinner. The selections are prepared with sustainable foods like free-range chicken, Oregon grass-fed beef, line-caught trout, organic spring greens and fresh vegetables. For dessert, there's mouth-watering cakes and fresh berries, not to mention spectacular views of the lake and Emerald Bay.
Cocktails and wine are available for purchase and entertainment throughout the cruise is provided by the popular Steve Walker Band.
All meals are prepared to your order on board and served with all the trimmings. Dance to the sounds of Tahoe favorite 'Safari', take a stroll on a moonlit deck, and savor every moment of this 3.5-hour cruise. Smart casual attire is required for this cruise.
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time):
- Zephyr Salad- candied walnuts, dried cherries, gorgonzola cheese, shaved red onion, herb vinaigrette
- Grilled New York Steak loaded potato gratin, grilled asparagus, roasted garlic balsamic steak sauce
- Seared Salmon lemon rice pilaf, spinach, bacon leek broth
- Vegetable Crepes lemon almond rice pilaf, sun-dried tomato pesto
- Chocolate Mousse cake with vanilla bean crème anglaise and raspberries
Enjoyed the trip very much . Had the salmon for dinner and it was delicious . Weather was perfect . Dinner cruise workers were friendly and helpful . Thanks !
A very nice evening, the staff were very very attentive and the music was good
It was absolutely amazing and the staff and crew were outstanding!!
We had eight people in our party. The service was excellent, we got our food all at the same time well prepared. Would highly recommended.
Great tour! We were in the first seating of dinner and were amazed by the food being turned out by the kitchen - and the wait staff was better than in many restaurants we have been in. Afterwards we strolled around the upper deck as we entered and toured Emerald Bay. What a marvelous spot -- no wonder it is so photographed. On the way back we sat in the lounge area and listened to a very good band, who really got the place jumping. If you want a fun evening to remember of your time in South Lake Tahoe,skip the casinos and join the group on M.S. Dixie II.
We had a great time!! The M.S. Dixie had some mechanical issues, so we had our cruise aboard the Tahoe Queen. The evening was windy and a bit rainy/cool, but it didn't bother us. The meal was fabulous and so was the music. We used this dinner cruise as the reception after our wedding and the band played a song just for us as our first dance. We loved it and would definitely recommend it to others. Our guests had a great time too!
One of the best trip and delicious meal my husband and I have ever had.
This is something that everyone should experience. Everything about the cruise is wonderful. The meal, entertainment, and staff are outstanding. Thanks for a great evening. We will be back.
had a great time,food was good
The Dinner Cruise was the highlight of our trip. Great atmosphere, excellent food, just really good people