Book now and get 4 days for the price of 3!
- Rent snowboards or skis in South Lake Tahoe
- Select from multiple locations conveniently located near the resorts and on-site at Heavenly
- Let knowledgeable staff properly fit you for your bindings and skis or snowboard
- Learn the basics on beginner-friendly equipment
- Kids sizes are also available for both snowboard and skis
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Three convenient resorts offer plenty of opportunities to explore with your newly rented gear. Stay near the rental locations at Heavenly and you can head up the lifts for view of Lake Tahoe and Nevada’s desert. Its 94 trails and 4,800 acres (1,943 hectares) of skiable terrain make it the perfect place to experience the thrills of snowboarding or skiing. Or head to Kirkwood, where advanced runs and trails that vary in difficulty will challenge more experienced riders. Finally, as one of Lake Tahoe’s first ski resorts, Sierra-at-Tahoe’s progression park has become a favorite with beginning snowboarders looking to practice their skills. Skiers love the resort’s tree runs and convenient location.
Whichever location you select, you can drop your gear off at your original rental site after you’ve gotten your fill of the alpine mountain air and thrilling runs. Kids sizing is also available for either ski or snowboard package.