- Rent snowboards or skis in South Lake Tahoe
- Select from multiple locations conveniently located near the resorts and on-site at Heavenly
- Let knowledgeable staff properly fit you for your bindings and skis or snowboard
- Learn the basics on beginner-friendly equipment
- Kids sizes are also available for both snowboard and skis
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
These performance packages, which include children’s sizes, are designed for developing to intermediate skiers and boarders; the snowboard package comes with a Burton snowboard. If you need even more gear (perhaps you left your gloves at home, or it turns out your ski pants don’t fit anymore), you can also rent helmets, jackets and pants, or purchase gloves, hats and goggles at the rental shop. Choose the rental location that’s most convenient for you, from the Heavenly gondola to the junction of Pioneer Trail and Highway 50 (see the Important Info for addresses).
When you’ve got all your gear in hand, head to the South Lake Tahoe ski resort of your choice—hit the slopes of Heavenly for views of the lake and family-friendly trails, go to Kirkwood for more advanced terrain made for experienced skiers, or visit Sierra-at-Tahoe, a local favorite. When your rental period is over (one, two or three days), just return your equipment to the original location.