- Parasailing adventure from South Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy a thrilling 8-minute parasail ride
- Be wowed by the views of beautiful Lake Tahoe as you soar through the air behind a speedboat
- Choose from three heights: 200, 350 or 500 feet
- Great for the whole family (6 years and up)
What You Can Expect
Depending on the weight of all participants, you may be paired up with one or two others for a tandem ride. Your crew members will strap you safely into your harness, attached to a rope. Then, as the boat starts moving and gaining speed, feel yourself rise up in the air!
Reach a height of 200, 350 or 500 feet as you soar through the sky, your adrenaline pumping with every moment of the eight minutes you’re in the air. Enjoy views of the sparkling blue water surrounded by mountains and forests until you come back down.
Total time on the boat is 40 to 60 minutes.