Combine South Lake Tahoe parasailing experience with a Jet Ski rental for an unbeatable price! Save 16% compared to booking these two tours separately - BOOK WITH US!
- Jet Ski and parasailing Super Saver tour from South Lake Tahoe
- Explore the lake on your own with a Jet Ski rental
- Look for hidden coves, or challenge your family to a race!
- Soar through the air at a height of 200 feet during a parasailing ride
- Enjoy aerial views of the sparkling water and snowcapped mountains
- Schedule each activity within the same day, but complete them in either order
What You Can Expect
1-hour Jet Ski rental:
After a lesson on how to operate your personal watercraft, hop on and set off across the lake. During your hour of rental time, you can cruise around southern Lake Tahoe at your own pace to see idyllic beaches, admire the mountain scenery or find a secluded cove. Go as fast or a slow as you wish to enjoy a heart-thumping thrill or a relaxing ride. Then return the Jet Ski to the marina when your time is up.
Note: If two people book together, you may combine your vouchers to use one Jet Ski for two hours, or you may each have your own Jet Ski for one hour.
Parasailing (8-minute ride; 40-60 minutes total time on the boat):
At the marina, board the speedboat with your experienced crew. Parasailing rides are done in groups, so you may be matched with one or two other people, depending on the weight of all participants on the boat.
When you’re strapped securely into your harness, attached to a long rope, the captain will start the boat and increase the speed, sending you high into the air. From a height of 200 feet, look down at the clear blue water below and admire the mountains and forest that surround Lake Tahoe.
$174.35 Save $19.35