Combine South Lake Tahoe parasailing experience with a Jet Ski rental for an unbeatable price! Save 16% compared to booking these two tours separately - BOOK WITH US!
- Jet Ski and parasailing Super Saver tour from South Lake Tahoe
- Explore the lake on your own with a Jet Ski rental
- Look for hidden coves, or challenge your family to a race!
- Soar through the air at a height of 200 feet during a parasailing ride
- Enjoy aerial views of the sparkling water and snowcapped mountains
- Schedule each activity within the same day, but complete them in either order
What You Can Expect
You have one hour of rental time to cruise around the lake, admiring the gorgeous mountain views from the water. If you’re feeling the need for speed, zoom across the surface, enjoying the wind rushing through your hair; if you’d rather relax, head to an out-of-the way cove or look for a secluded beach. When your hour is up, just return the Jet Ski to the marina.
Parasailing (8-minute ride; 40-60 minutes on the boat)
Meet your experienced parasailing crew and hop in the speedboat for your parasailing ride high above Lake Tahoe.
Depending on the weight of all participants, you’ll most likely be paired with one or two others for a tandem ride. After the crew straps you safely into your harness, which is attached to a 400-foot (122-meter) rope, the boat will start moving and you’ll go flying into the air!
Reach a height of 200 feet as you float through the sky, your heart pounding with every moment of the eight minutes you’re in the air. Enjoy the views of the sparkling blue water surrounded by forest-covered mountains until you come back down.
$174.35 Save $19.35