- Sunset helicopter tour over Lake Tahoe
- Travel around Lake Tahoe and see Emerald Bay, Incline Village, King's Beach, the Nevada Stateline and more
- Enjoy unbeatable views of a gorgeous sunset over the Sierra Nevada mountains
- Every seat is a window seat!
- Noise-reduction headphones make your ride relaxing and comfortable
What You Can Expect
When you take off, fly north to the lake shore and then veer west to Camp Richardson and Emerald Bay, one of Lake Tahoe’s best-known sights. Circle the bay to look down on the tiny island in the middle, and then fly north, following the west shore to Meeks Bay and Tahoe City. Admire views of the eastern mountains lit up in the warm evening light, and soar over King’s Beach, Incline Village and the Cal-Neva Resort.
Turn south to fly over Lake Tahoe’s eastern shore, and look west over the water to watch the sunset. Returning to South Lake Tahoe, fly past Zephyr Cove, Cave Rock and Stateline, where casinos are lighting up for the night. Your tour ends when you land back the airport.