- Half-day tour of Langkawi Island
- Hear about the legend of the beautiful villager Mahsuri as you explore Makam Mahsuri
- Take postcard-ready photos at the scenic site of Eagle Square
- Learn about the intricate nature of handmade batik art at the Atma Alam Batik Art Gallery
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
You will first be picked up from your hotel in Langkawi, after which, you will be taken to visit one of the most legendary landmarks in the island - the Makam Mahsuri (Mahsuri's tomb). Here, learn about how the interesting folklore of the young village beauty, Mahsuri.
Afterward, see the beautiful rural countryside of the island as you drive past quaint Malay villages, sprawling rice paddy fields with frolicking water buffaloes, and verant rubber plantations. Stop by the Atma Alam Batik Art Village, where the unique Malaysian art of handmade batik making was birthed. With your guide, explore the showrooms and art galleries to learn about this interesting aspect of the country's art and culture.
Finally, visit the Eagle Square (Dataran Lang), one of the city's most-recognized landmarks. Admire this nearly 40-feet tall (12 meters) statue of an eagle prepared to take flight and its postcard-worthy surroundings of miniature fountains, terraces and bridges.
Before being dropped off at your hotel at the end of the tour, make a stop at the duty-free Kuah Town for some souvenir shopping.