- 3-hour tour to Langkawi Crocodile Farm and Underwater World
- Visit two of Langkawi’s top kid-friendly attractions in one easy tour
- Witness feeding time at the Crocodile Farm
- See crocs of all sizes, and watch how they behave in their pond environments
- Admire marine life from the tropics to the sub-Antarctic at Underwater World
- Check out penguins, fur seals, catfish, stingrays, flamingos and more
- Choose either a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
What You Can Expect
Explore the various ponds — breeding pond, jumping pond, periodical pond and show pond — that imitate the crocodiles’ natural habitats, and watch them feed in a controlled environment. Marvel at crocs of all sizes, from babies to record-breakers.
Next, visit your second wildlife attraction of the day, Underwater World Langkawi. This aquarium — the largest in Malaysia — is home to freshwater and saltwater fish from around the planet. Walk through the 50-foot-long (15-meter) underwater tunnel to see colorful fish all around you, and check out the koi pond and seashell display.
As you explore the aquarium’s three ecosystems — tropical rainforest, temperate climate and sub-Antarctic — you’ll see a myriad of marine life, including knifefish, pacu, tropical birds, flamingos, fur seals, penguins, catfish and stingrays.
When you leave Underwater World, your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Great place to visit if you like crocodiles. Lots of info and interesting feeding time. Not sure if it was worth the money as it is not a very big park as you can probably see everything within an hour.
Mohammed B Saudi Arabia