- ATV desert ride near the Valley of Fire State Park from Las Vegas
- Scenic bus ride through the Valley of Fire State Park
- 2.5-hour ATV ride led by an expert guide
- Full safety instruction and equipment provided
- Picnic-style lunch provided
- Pick-up and drop-off from most centrally located Las Vegas hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
- on the trailPhoto by: Michael D
- Getting startedPhoto by: Michael D
- let's go!Photo by: Denis R
- Got to see Valley of Fire ...Photo by: Lovenwar
USA, 10 2013
- We had yummy Subway for lunchPhoto by: Lovenwar
USA, 10 2013
- The group that went outPhoto by: Lovenwar
USA, 10 2013
- Fun in the dirtPhoto by: Lovenwar
USA, 10 2013
- Having a blastPhoto by: Lovenwar
USA, 10 2013
- The ATVs lined upPhoto by: Lovenwar
USA, 10 2013
- there's water in the desertPhoto by: SHEILA R
- descending one little hillPhoto by: SHEILA R
- JoshPhoto by: Michael D
- Valley Of FirePhoto by: Sharon H
- The BikesPhoto by: chinablue
- Fire valley scenePhoto by: Kimmerley M
- GrantPhoto by: Kimmerley M
- Fire ValleyPhoto by: Kimmerley M
- Grant geared up and ready to ...Photo by: Kimmerley M
- Happy TravelerPhoto by: Astrolover
USA, 03 2011
- Awesome ViewsPhoto by: Astrolover
USA, 03 2011
What You Can Expect
A professional guide will lead you though a unique trail that will allow you to experience the Southwestern Desert from a unique perspective on a private trail system that no uninvited intruders may enter. At the staging area, north of the park, you'll be outfitted with helmets, goggles and gloves for your safety orientation.
You'll learn how to operate your fully automatic, easy-to-handle, Polaris Aces ATV before your expert guide takes you on a wild 2.5-hour desert adventure. Drive to the top of the mesas to see views of Lake Mead, the entrance to the Grand Canyon and the north side of the Valley of Fire.
Next, a van will pick you up and take you through the valley of Fire State Park, where you stop to quench your thirst with complimentary bottled water and enjoy a picnic-style lunch (meal included). During the break you will have time to sight see, view petroglyphs and take photos at Nevada's oldest State Park!
After this exciting adventure, hop back on your air-conditioned shuttle or bus for the comfortable ride back to Las Vegas.
The tour itself was very exciting. We did this tour back in August and i can honestly say it was a great experience. Here is some of the most important information you should know about the tour from speaking to others and from my experience.
- On weekends the groups are larger 10-12 which means your ATV experience may vary depending on how the other people in the tour can drive the ATV. We went on a Thursday and it was only 4 of us which resulted in an amazing experience! We had a lot of ride time and our tour guide catered more to us since it was a small group
- The area where you ATV is an area 45 mins away from the Las Vegas strip, and there is barley any cellphone signal, so please be aware of that. Its a very large area, I would say 35 acres of land which has been prepared with several hills and tracks. They have beginner tracks and then the most adrenaline pumping tracks with very nice hills!
- The tour also takes you to Valley of Fire State Park which was an AMAZING addition to the tour. Ask to get off and take pictures in the Valley of Fire State Park. Some stunning photos can be taken there!
- Even though we decided to do this tour in the blazing August heat, it wasn't bad at all. Since the tours run only in the morning in those months. We were probably picked up around 6:45 am and we were back in the hotel by 2 and able to enjoy the rest of the day!
If you want a great tour experience, take the tour with Brian or Brandon unfortunately i don't remember the gentleman's name, but he was truly amazing and catered to our every need. I lost my phone during one of our more intensive tracks i was stubborn and took my phone to take pictures on those big hills and our tour guide gracefully retraced our steps and found my phone! He was very determined to go back and find it which shows the type of individual this company employ's and i wish i would remember his exact name to give him the credit he deserves.
Me and my wife the greatest time ever. W also had a really great instructor. I can't wait for my next trip to Vegas to do this tour again. I am a motorcycle rider but this was my first experience on a ATV and it was everything I could have ever wished for.
Before reading this, I would like to say that i'm a 22 year old lad and have never wrote a review in my life, however this indefinitely deserves one.
Myself and 10 other lads, booked this activity expecting a day out in Las Vegas on quad bikes which is pretty cool however what we received was a whole lot more. We were picked up by our tour guide 'Chad' who drove us from our hotel to the quad driving destination, upon the journey Chad was giving us some insightful information regarding all aspects of the evolution of Las Vegas. As we arrived to our destination, we were given a choice of both quad bikes and desert buggies which was an added bonus. The time we spent on the quads and buggies was nothing short of incredible, i have drove quad bikes before in the UK but to do it in such conditions in the desert was truly amazing, The tracks we drove through, the scenes we saw and the thrills experienced were phenomenal. Once we had finished our drives, we were given subway meal deals sometimes the little things add up too. We thought after this, the day would be over, but no.. Chad then drove us to 2 of the most stunning places i have ever seen before. The Valley of Fire and Arch Rock, where we climbed and hiked through small parts of the Valleys looking at ancient Indian wall paintings. Chad also took some tremendous photos of all of us which will be remembered for the rest of our lives.
I would like to thank Chad and all of the other members of the crew for an incredible experience.
Even so, I still don't think this review is giving this activity enough credit, therefore i would like to say nothing else but, try it out for yourself and i ensure you, you will not regret it.
'THE ALMOST CREW'.
This was an awesome way to spend a morning in the desert...tons of fun and exciting. My so and husband loved it and was definitely a highlight of our vacation! Highly recommend it and although I. Don't know the guides name they said he had traveled all over the world and was knowledgable!! He kept it exciting for all levels and would definitely do again!! A great value and worth every penny!!!
it was more than i expected it to be. it is MOST
We had a great time. The tour guide was fantastic and whent out of his way to make sure everyone was ok and enjoying the day. We returned to our hotel head to toe covered in desert sand - but with a wide grin on our faces. Most fun event of our whole holiday!!
This was the best time I had in Vegas. It was awesome and I will definitely do it again when I come back to Vegas. Thanks for everything.
This was a last-minute decision before we got to Vegas, and ended up being one of the highlights of our trip! We had so much fun. Between the ATVs and the ride through the Valley of Fire, it was worth the cost. The guides were helpful, funny, and a lot of fun. Don't let the pictures fool you: they are not open four-wheelers, though. They are ATVs, which are like miniature dune buggies. We were a little disappointed at first, but quickly figured out the ATVs were more fun anyway. They need to change their pictures, though. I recommend this and would do this again!
tour was very well organized. We were promptly picked up at are hotel. Ride is given close to Valley of Fire on private land. The course had a lot of hills and turns. We were given lots of water and a lunch from Subway. Afterwards we got a short tour of the Valley of Fire. I would defiantly do again.
This tour was amazing!