- Enjoy a 50-minute narrated flight to the Grand Canyon
- Fly over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam
- Narrated bus tour along the rim to Guano Point
- Walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk - a glass bridge that extends out over the Grand Canyon's West Rim
- Visit Eagle Point home to the Grand Canyon Skywalk (Skywalk included)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges are included
What You Can Expect
Fly over Hoover Dam & Lake Mead and witness the Virgin Canyon, an area en route to the Grand Canyon that is surrounded by colorful cliffs and rocky canyons.
Your exhilarating flight will touch down on the Hualapai Indian Reservation. Board our tour bus, where your native Hualapai guide will entertain you with descriptive narration about the area.
Embark on the short 4-mile (6.5 km) scenic bus ride on the High Indian Mesa of the West Rim with an amazing sightseeing stop for approximately 90 minutes at Guano Point to enjoy the views and an authentic Hualapai Indian BBQ lunch.
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you'll experience the latest attraction - the Grand Canyon Skywalk. Please Note: Cameras and personal belongings are not allowed on the Skywalk - on-site lockers are available for rent.
Climb back onboard the aircraft for another exciting, approximately 50-minute scenic flight back to Las Vegas. Complimentary transportation back to your hotel included.
Please Note: The Grand Canyon Skywalk is fully accessible to people with disabilities with the completion of a new ADA approved access ramp.