- Las Vegas nightclub pass with free entry at hotspots all over town
- Work on your tan at nine pool parties, including Rehab at the Hard Rock, Tao Beach at the Venetian and the Palms Pool
- Enjoy VIP-line access to some of Las Vegas' hottest clubs, such as Marquee at the Cosmopolitan, LAX at the Luxor, Hyde at the Bellagio and Chateau at the Paris Hotel and Casino.
- Receive free entry to popular ultra-lounges including The Ainsworth, Ghostbar, VooDoo Lounge and more
What You Can Expect
- Tao Nightclub (entry before midnight - Thursday to Saturday)
- Marquee (entry before midnight - Monday)
- LAX (entry before midnight - Wednesday to Saturday)
- Chateau (entry before midnight - Wednesday to Saturday)
- Hyde (entry before midnight - Tuesday, Friday and Saturday)
- Ghostbar (entry before midnight - Sunday to Thursday)
- VooDoo Lounge
- The Ainsworth
- McFaddens (entry before midnight)
- PBR Rock Bar
- Marquee Day Club
- Tao Beach
- Hard Rock Beach Life
- Venus European Pool Club
- Palms Pool and Bungalows
- Palms Place Pool
- Sapphire Pool and Day Club (courtesy limo service is available)
- Ghostbar Day Club
- Hustler Club
- Deja vu Showgirls
- Treasures (2-for-1 dining)
- Spearmint Rhino
- Crazy Horse III
This is the way to go. Clubs that costed 30, 40, and 50 to get in. With this card we got in for FREE. Well worth the price. Didn't get to use all the cards so next time in Vegas I can still use the other cards.
I'd say I at least broke even and definitely had some good convenience by getting this pass. It was great to just walk into Tao without waiting in line or paying anything extra excluding drinks of course...wow they get more expensive every visit. Definitely read the restrictions and call ahead for each venue so you aren't disapointed. Most of the pool parties are valid on Saturday The great thing is that the passes are still valid with what we didn't use, so I'll get more use next time I visit.
Very good trip it was a good time love the pool parties!!!!
This tour was amazing!
Saved us a lot of Money!
Worth every cent and more! That doesn't even include the passes that I still have that can be used in the future. I can't think of a better way to try out multiple clubs and events in Vegas without paying full freight.
Derrick M USA
First thing worth mentioning is the booking date. That's the date you plan to pick up your pass. I highly recommend getting it the day you arrive in case you decide to start the party that night. Plenty of passes for day parties, night clubs, lounges. The passes are legit and were great for bypassing the general line everywhere we went. Be advised to use your pool party passes before noon and your club/lounge passes before midnight for entry. The places reserve the right to not honor them if they're at capacity with people and you may pay the entry fee. The passes don't expire so there's no pressure to do everything on a short Vegas trip. By the time my friends and I each used our fifth pass it already paid for itself.
Excellent value for money, worth getting before you go
Purchasing the All-Access Vegas Nightclub Pass was the best idea. The passes is a great way to start seeing Vegas. It gave our group a place to meet up and have fun. I will purchase the pass again!
$162.14 Save $92.15