Book and save 46% compared to the local supplier's price!
- Las Vegas nightclub pass with free entry at hotspots all over town
- Work on your tan at nine pool parties, including Rehab at the Hard Rock, Tao Beach at the Venetian and the Palms Pool
- Enjoy VIP-line access to some of Las Vegas' hottest clubs, such as Marquee at the Cosmopolitan, LAVO at The Palazzo, MOON at The Palms, Hyde at the Bellagio and Body English at The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
- Receive free entry to popular ultra-lounges including Mix, Ghostbar, Voo Doo Lounge and more
What You Can Expect
If you’re in the mood for something else, check out one of Vegas' ultra-lounges, such as Mix or Ghostbar. Or, use your pass for a discount on a show at Planet Hollywood.
How does it work? Just show your pass for instant access and let the fun begin! Your passes never expire, so you any extra passes can be used on your future trips to Sin City!
See below for the list of included nightclubs, bars, pools, lounges and more.
- Tao Nightclub (entry before midnight)
- Marquee (Monday only)
- LAVO (entry before midnight)
- MOON (Sunday to Thursday only)
- Hyde (entry before midnight)
- Body English
- Ghostbar (Sunday to Thursday only)
- Voo Doo Lounge
- The Ainsworth
- Tao Beach
- Hard Rock Beach Life
- Venus European Pool Club
- Palms Pool and Bungalows
- Palms Place Pool
- Sapphire Pool and Day Club (courtesy limo service is available)
- Hustler Club
- Deja vu Showgirls
- Little Darlings (complimentary drinks)
- Treasures (2-for-1 dining)
- Vince Neil's Girls Girls Girls
- Spearmint Rhino
Worth every cent and more! That doesn't even include the passes that I still have that can be used in the future. I can't think of a better way to try out multiple clubs and events in Vegas without paying full freight.
First thing worth mentioning is the booking date. That's the date you plan to pick up your pass. I highly recommend getting it the day you arrive in case you decide to start the party that night. Plenty of passes for day parties, night clubs, lounges. The passes are legit and were great for bypassing the general line everywhere we went. Be advised to use your pool party passes before noon and your club/lounge passes before midnight for entry. The places reserve the right to not honor them if they're at capacity with people and you may pay the entry fee. The passes don't expire so there's no pressure to do everything on a short Vegas trip. By the time my friends and I each used our fifth pass it already paid for itself.