- Admission to Beacher's Madhouse variety show at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip
- Marvel at an eclectic variety of edgy, fantastical acts at this Vaudeville-inspired show created by a comedian
- See little people impersonating big stars, live animals and exotic dancers entertain on numerous stages
- Celebrity guests have included Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez and Mario Lopez
- Enter the theater through a hidden entrance and tunnel before settling into general or reserved table seating
- Opt for the late show for an even wilder experience and surprise guests
What You Can Expect
The Vaudeville-inspired, adults-only show created by a stand-up comedian is a heady mix of shocking and sexy variety acts that's not for the faint of heart. Marvel at the Dancing Oompa Loompas, little person Lady Gaga and Britney Spears impersonators, elaborate costumed characters, live monkeys and goats, and exotic burlesque dancers. Get caught up in the zaniness through audience participation song and dance contests.
For an even wilder experience, attend the late-night show with surprise guests. Celebrities who have come to Beacher's Madhouse include Miley Cyrus, Kim Kardashian, Johnny Depp, Demi Moore and Leonardo DiCaprio. Choose between general and reserved table seating at either show. Beverages are available (own expense) throughout the performances.
The nonstop sensory overload of Beacher's Madhouse makes it a great first stop of the night, setting the perfect mood for the rest of your evening in Vegas.