- Grand Canyon West Rim tour including airplane flight, helicopter ride to the canyon floor and pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Admire the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River during your airplane flight to the canyon
- Get a closer look at the canyon's rugged, colorful rock formations on a thrilling helicopter ride down to its floor!
- Marvel at the canyon's towering walls during your pontoon boat ride along the winding Colorado River
- Capture amazing photos from the Guano Point and Eagle Point overlooks
- Opt to add on admission to the glass-bottomed Skywalk jutting out over the canyon
- Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
As soon as you land, your next aerial adventure begins! Board a state-of-the-art helicopter and delight in fantastic close-up views of gorgeous multicolored rock formations on your 5-minute descent 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) to the canyon's floor. After disembarking, take a short hike to board a pontoon boat for an idyllic 15-minute float along the Colorado River covering a total of 1 mile (1.6 km). Throughout your tour, learn about the geology of the Grand Canyon and the various peoples who have called it home from both recorded and live narration.
See more awe-inspiring vistas on your short helicopter flight back up to the rim of the canyon and take a motorcoach ride to Eagle and Guano Point. Enjoy a light lunch along the rim at Guano Point while admiring panoramic views of the canyon in almost every direction. Capture more sensational photos when you visit the Eagle Point overlook at your leisure.
Your 7-hour tour of the Grand Canyon's West Rim ends with a flight back to Boulder City and transfer back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Optimize your time at the West Rim with a stroll on the stunning, glass-bottomed Skywalk, which is managed by the Hualapai American Indian tribe. See the canyon's dramatic rock formations and the green ribbon of the Colorado River far beneath your feet from this thrilling perspective 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) above the floor of the Grand Canyon.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $15 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.