- Unlimited rides for one or two consecutive days
- Many conveniently located sightseeing stops at hotels, restaurants, entertainment, shopping and attractions.
- Fun and informative way to hear about Las Vegas attractions.
- Add on the night tour and see the desert sky lit up with the dazzling lights of the Strip
- Special Value Added Discounts included
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stops
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Linxs high rollerPhoto by: Sallykrone
United States of America, 09 2015
- Passeio pelos pontos ...Photo by: Newton
Brasil, 10 2014
- Share a friendly photo with ...Photo by: Rosetta A
- Entrée de Las Vegas !!Photo by: Viot J
- Welcome...Photo by: Anonymous
- new captionPhoto by: Anonymous
- The LuxorPhoto by: Anonymous
- Tour BusPhoto by: Anonymous
- Ex CaliburPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
- Bally’s Las Vegas
- Circus Circus
- Excalibur Hotel
- Fabulous Las Vegas Welcome Sign and Harley Davidson
- Hard Rock Hotel
- Wynn Resort
- Treasure Island
- Big Bus Welcome Center
- Hawaiian Market, Fat Burger Bar
- LINQ Promenade under High Roller (after 5pm, High Roller Bus Loading Zone)
- Tropicana Hotel
- Big Bus Welcome Center
- El Cortez (East Fremont Street)
- Gold and Silver Pawn Shop
- Golden Nugget - West Fremont Street
- Stratosphere Hotel
- The Mob Museum
- The Mob Museum
- Smiths Center/Discovery Children's Museum
- Springs Preserve
- Las Vegas Premium Outlet North
Ann m Jersey
excellent value for money. Wouldn't have seen as much otherwise and definitely couldn't have covered as much ground on foot. Recommend the 48hr combo and make sure you get their early for the night bus as it fills up quickly. Again on both days the tour guides made it a great experience. Well done guys
Great way to see Vegas particularly downtown which is full of great character.
This was our first time in Las Vegas and this tour was just the ticket for us! We were able to see all of the strip, downtown and the iconic Welcome to Las Vegas sign all in one sitting! Our tour guide pointed out many interesting facts along the way. This is a must-see tour!!
We had a super time!!! We are so glad we chose this tour!
It was very nice, it is a 5 for me, thank you so much for a tour well done, I'll do it again and I will recommend it to others!
Great way to see Las Vegas. Tour guides and all the drivers where very friendly and helpful. On the day tour it was Rico and Mary, Rico was very informative and we had the pleasure of him guiding us on the Las Vegas strip tour and also the Downtown tour. We also took the night time tour I would highly recommend this, the driver Robert tried is hardest to get us to The Mirage to see the volcano show but due to lots of roadworks and heavy traffic we just missed it. The guide Tyrene I think his name was, sorry was excellent. On the Ferment street hour stop we wanted to see the Hand of faith at the Golden Nugget he went above and beyond and took us to where it was located.
O Lam Australia
BIG BUS BRUCE, Matt and Tony beep beep were absolutely brilliant. We purchased the 48hr service from Circus Circus and enjoyed our tour thoroughly. We would highly recommend the night time tour as the vibe was definitely more of a 'party bus' style with BIG BUS BRUCE! Getting on and off was easy with the number of stops in between and we didn't have to wait more then 15mins for a bus to arrive.
Staff were lovely and gave some great facts about Vegas a good idea and great day. We booked two days didn't get to do the night tour due to over booking ourselves with shows. You do get more from them if you book directly though !
Boss Hogg United Kingdom
Great Guides -know loads about Vegas and have lots of littles stories to add. Ideal way of finding your way around Vegas and would do this before walking the strip as it will give a great insight.Many Thanks
I loved my tour with Nicole! She was friendly and had loads of info to share about the sites.
Well worth booking, we had 3 days use from tickets as we didn't first use them till after 2pm on the 1st day. A GREAT way to get around and see all of Vegas, we used several times, guides were really good n helpful. 2 day pass good value for money.