- Unlimited rides for one or two consecutive days
- Many conveniently located sightseeing stops at hotels, restaurants, entertainment, shopping and attractions.
- Fun and informative way to hear about Las Vegas attractions.
- Add on the night tour and see the desert sky lit up with the dazzling lights of the Strip
- Special Value Added Discounts included
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stops
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Linxs high rollerPhoto by: Sallykrone
United States of America, 09 2015
- Passeio pelos pontos ...Photo by: Newton
Brasil, 10 2014
- Share a friendly photo with ...Photo by: Rosetta A
- Entrée de Las Vegas !!Photo by: Viot J
- Welcome...Photo by: Anonymous
- new captionPhoto by: Anonymous
- The LuxorPhoto by: Anonymous
- Tour BusPhoto by: Anonymous
- Ex CaliburPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Board the bus at one of the stops and hop off at any attraction. Stay for as long as you please and continue your tour when you are ready. The live guided tours are a fun and informative way to hear about the casinos, attractions, points of interest and landmarks in Las Vegas.
Upgrade to the All In Ticket and enjoy the benefits of the hop-on hop-off during the day with a tour of the dazzling neon lights at night. This 3.5 hour evening tour takes you down along the Strip to the famous Las Vegas welcome sign before heading back to downtown old Las Vegas where you'll have the chance to enjoy the Fremont Street Experience. Hear from an experienced guide the story of Las Vegas and its famous landmarks while taking in the city's most impressive views.
- Bally’s Las Vegas
- Circus Circus
- Excalibur Hotel
- Fabulous Las Vegas Welcome Sign and Harley Davidson
- Hard Rock Hotel
- Wynn Resort
- Treasure Island
- Big Bus Welcome Center
- Hawaiian Market, Fat Burger Bar
- LINQ Promenade under High Roller (after 5pm, High Roller Bus Loading Zone)
- Tropicana Hotel
- Big Bus Welcome Center
- El Cortez (East Fremont Street)
- Gold and Silver Pawn Shop
- Golden Nugget - West Fremont Street
- Stratosphere Hotel
- The Mob Museum
- The Mob Museum
- Smiths Center/Discovery Children's Museum
- Springs Preserve
- Las Vegas Premium Outlet North
Had a fantastic time! We did the day and evening tour. Lots of fun.
Great, just love these buses makes it so easy to get around and see the sites
I ENJOY THE HOPOFF AND HOP ON BUS. THE HOST/HOSTESS WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND I LEARNED A GREAT DEAL ABOUT LAS VEGAS AND DOWNTOWN. ALTHOUGH I PURCHASED 2 DAYS VOUCHER I USED IT ONLY ONE DAY AS THE FIRST WAS WET AND COLD. ALL AND ALL IT MADE MY TRIP MUCH MORE DELIGHTFULL. I HAVE RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS WHO ARE PLANNING TO VISIT TO PURCHASE THESE BUS TOUR.
Night tour of hop on hop off worth going .Daytime roughly same thing .only difference is night time you can't hop off .but day time you can.
VERY GOOD ENJOYED THE WHOLE 2 DAYS AND NIGHT AND THE COMMEMTATOR ON ALL TRIPS EXCELLENT
A fantastic tour, the live tour guides were very informative with a few jokes thrown in for good measure. During the day we decided to stay on the bus for the full round trip to see and hear all about the major points of interest, then once we got back to our starting point we started hopping on and off at the places we wanted to see more of. A great way to see the strip/downtown area and it meant we got to hear a few different tour guides and get there own take on the points of interest. We also done the night tour, again fantastic seeing the strip/downtown area all lit up. Our night tour guide, Vanessa, was a Las Vegas local born and bread which meant we got a lot more titbits of info. One bit of advice on the night tour, be at you pick up point a good 45 minutes early to get a good seat up the top of the bus. Would definitely recommend both day and night tours.
United States of America
The Big Bus tour was great , really got to see alot of Las Vegas that would of cost to much to drive and park. It would of been to far to walk and the information our tour guides gave us was great. The only thing I will warn is the pricing between Big Bus and Viator, I talk to an agent at Viator and they told me if I paid for the 24 hour tour that it would of covered the Big Bus Night Tour, its doesn't according to Big Bus, so make sure you call both Viator and Big Bus to double check. I would recommend the tour is was great and economical.
very informative, excellent day out on the bus.
Would have been cheaper to take the regular bus while in Las Vegas but I like the interesting facts and history about the area.
All of the employees were very professional and friendly. She gave us a lot of information about the city's building, history and hot spots. A good way to see the city because of the hop on and hop off at the most popular sites... loved it and will be a returning customer.
$44.00 Save $4.40