- Unlimited rides for one or two consecutive days
- Many conveniently located sightseeing stops at hotels, restaurants, entertainment, shopping and attractions.
- Fun and informative way to hear about Las Vegas attractions.
- Add on the night tour and see the desert sky lit up with the dazzling lights of the Strip
- New State-of-the-Art Tour Buses
- Special Value Added Discounts included
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stops
Recent Photos of This Tour
Passeio pelos pontos ...Photo by: Newton
Brasil, 10 2014
Share a friendly photo with ...Photo by: Rosetta A
Entrée de Las Vegas !!Photo by: Viot J
Welcome...Photo by: Anonymous
new captionPhoto by: Anonymous
The LuxorPhoto by: Anonymous
Tour BusPhoto by: Anonymous
Ex CaliburPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Board the bus at one of the stops and hop off at any attraction. Stay for as long as you please and continue your tour when you are ready. The live guided tours are a fun and informative way to hear about the casinos, attractions, points of interest and landmarks in Las Vegas.
Upgrade to a day and night combo ticket and enjoy the benefits of the hop-on hop-off during the day with a tour of the dazzling neon lights at night. This 3.5 hour evening tour takes you down along the Strip to the famous Las Vegas welcome sign before heading back to downtown old Las Vegas where you'll have the chance to enjoy the Fremont Street Experience. Hear from an experienced guide the story of Las Vegas and its famous landmarks while taking in the city's most impressive views.
- Atomic Testing Museum
- Bally’s Las Vegas
- Circus Circus
- Excalibur Hotel
- Fabulous Las Vegas Welcome Sign
- Hard Rock Hotel
- Miracle Mile Shops
- Wynn Resort
- Circus Circus
- El Cortez (East Fremont Street)
- Gold and Silver Pawn Shop
- Golden Nugget - West Fremont Street
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets North
- Stratosphere Hotel
Please note, the Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour.
The Big Bus Tour was great. The Guide's and Bus Driver's was very helpful and informative with the Attractions and Landmarks. It was easy to get on and off and tour the different Attractions. I purchased the 48 hour ticket and there was some confusion the second day due to me not having my original purchase voucher and the previous day representative printed my ticket for 24 hours instead of 48. The problem was resolved with a phone call by the representative to his manager and I was able to get on the Bus with no additional problems. I got to see the Strip and to newer attractions as well as the downtown landmarks. I would recommend this to anyone and would ride again.
Excellent tour, knowledgeable couriers and comfortable buses. Avrel, March 2015
$44.95 Save $5.96