- Unlimited rides for one or two consecutive days
- Many conveniently located sightseeing stops at hotels, restaurants, entertainment, shopping and attractions.
- Fun and informative way to hear about Las Vegas attractions.
- Add on the night tour and see the desert sky lit up with the dazzling lights of the Strip
- New State-of-the-Art Tour Buses
- Special Value Added Discounts included
Recent Photos of This Tour
Share a friendly photo with ...Photo by: Rosetta A
Entrée de Las Vegas !!Photo by: Viot J
Welcome...Photo by: Anonymous
new captionPhoto by: Anonymous
The LuxorPhoto by: Anonymous
Tour BusPhoto by: Anonymous
Ex CaliburPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Board the bus at one of the stops and hop off at any attraction. Stay for as long as you please and continue your tour when you are ready. The live guided tours are a fun and informative way to hear about the casinos, attractions, points of interest and landmarks in Las Vegas.
Upgrade to a day and night combo ticket and enjoy the benefits of the hop-on hop-off during the day with a tour of the dazzling neon lights at night. This 3.5 hour evening tour takes you down along the Strip to the famous Las Vegas welcome sign before heading back to downtown old Las Vegas where you'll have the chance to enjoy the Fremont Street Experience. Hear from an experienced guide the story of Las Vegas and its famous landmarks while taking in the city's most impressive views.
- Atomic Testing Museum
- Bally’s Las Vegas
- Circus Circus
- Excalibur Hotel
- Fabulous Las Vegas Welcome Sign
- Hard Rock Hotel
- Miracle Mile Shops
- Wynn Resort
- Circus Circus
- El Cortez (East Fremont Street)
- Gold and Silver Pawn Shop
- Golden Nugget - West Fremont Street
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets North
- Stratosphere Hotel
Please note, the Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour.
This was a perfect way for our family group of 8 to see Las Vegas. It made it easy for us to decide what we wanted to get off and explore further. The guides on the tours were very engaging and shared their local knowledge. We had purchased the 24 hour packaged, where we got to see it all over again when the neon light of 'Vegas came on. We would defintley recommend this tour to our family and friends. Thanks for making our holiday a wonderful experience.
Kind regards Pule Tafea, Auckland, New Zealand
This was a really wonderful way to see Vegas. We had a tour guide on the bus that was so nice and funny and really made our experience worthwhile. Her name was Lashawn and I would recommend doing the optional night lights as well as Lashawn took us around Freemont st and really looked after us.