- Unlimited rides for one or two consecutive days
- Many conveniently located sightseeing stops at hotels, restaurants, entertainment, shopping and attractions.
- Fun and informative way to hear about Las Vegas attractions.
- Add on the night tour and see the desert sky lit up with the dazzling lights of the Strip
- Special Value Added Discounts included
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stops
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Linxs high rollerPhoto by: Sallykrone
United States of America, 09 2015
- Passeio pelos pontos ...Photo by: Newton
Brasil, 10 2014
- Share a friendly photo with ...Photo by: Rosetta A
- Entrée de Las Vegas !!Photo by: Viot J
- Welcome...Photo by: Anonymous
- new captionPhoto by: Anonymous
- The LuxorPhoto by: Anonymous
- Tour BusPhoto by: Anonymous
- Ex CaliburPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Choose from 3 routes and twenty conveniently located sightseeing stops at hotels, restaurants, entertainment, shopping, cafes and some of the Strip's hottest shows. Choose from a 1- or 2-day ticket (consecutive days) to cover as much, or as little, ground as you want.
Opt to upgrade to the 'All In Ticket' to add a 3.5-hour tour of the dazzling neon lights that glimmer throughout the Las Vegas night. Hear from an experienced guide the story of Las Vegas and its famous landmarks while taking in the city's most impressive views. Cruise along the Strip to the famous Las Vegas welcome sign, then continue to old downtown Las Vegas where you'll have the chance to enjoy the Fremont Street Experience.
Please see the Itinerary section for a complete list of stops.
- Bally’s Las Vegas
- Circus Circus
- Excalibur Hotel
- Fabulous Las Vegas Welcome Sign and Harley Davidson
- Hard Rock Hotel
- Wynn Resort
- Treasure Island
- Big Bus Welcome Center
- Hawaiian Market, Fat Burger Bar
- LINQ Promenade under High Roller (after 5pm, High Roller Bus Loading Zone)
- Tropicana Hotel
- Big Bus Welcome Center
- El Cortez (East Fremont Street)
- Gold and Silver Pawn Shop
- Golden Nugget - West Fremont Street
- Stratosphere Hotel
- The Mob Museum
- The Mob Museum
- Smiths Center/Discovery Children's Museum
- Springs Preserve
- Las Vegas Premium Outlet North
- Springs Preserves
- The Smith Center
- Las Vegas North Outlets
The Laughlin/Colorado River Tour operates Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. There is a $5 per person terminal fee due on the day of the tour payable direct. Reservations are required, contact details will be provided to you upon voucher redemption
Please note, the Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour.
Great tour, fantastic and engaging tour guide. Extremely impressed.
THE BEST THING WE DID IN LAS VEGAS IS PAYING FOR THE BIG BUS TOUR. AWESOME
THE TOUR GUY WAS VERY FUNNY GUY.
OMNIA CLUB WAS AWESOME......THANKS TOUR GUY....
RAMIRO and SVETLANA
OUR GUIDE ROSS WAS HIS NAME, I THINK. WAS GREAT. I WOLD RECOMMEND THIS TOUR TO EVERYONE I KNOW GOING TO VEGAS. VERY ENJOYABLE. I WILL PROBABLY TAKE IT AGAIN WHEN I COME BACK.
This was one of our highlights on our trip . The staff on the buses knew there stuff when taking us around to all the places . Awesome would recommend this to everyone .
We had just 24 hours in Vegas and wanted to see everything we could in that time. The hop on hop off bus was a great option. We did the day and evening tour combo. Bubbles not his real name was a great tour guide, funny, informative and knowledgable. Enjoyed the night tour and to be honest probably wouldn't have gone to Fremont St if we were on our own. Wouldn't return to Vegas itself in a hurry, but the bus tour was great and I would recommend
Ann m Jersey
excellent value for money. Wouldn't have seen as much otherwise and definitely couldn't have covered as much ground on foot. Recommend the 48hr combo and make sure you get their early for the night bus as it fills up quickly. Again on both days the tour guides made it a great experience. Well done guys
Great way to see Vegas particularly downtown which is full of great character.
This was our first time in Las Vegas and this tour was just the ticket for us! We were able to see all of the strip, downtown and the iconic Welcome to Las Vegas sign all in one sitting! Our tour guide pointed out many interesting facts along the way. This is a must-see tour!!
We had a super time!!! We are so glad we chose this tour!
It was very nice, it is a 5 for me, thank you so much for a tour well done, I'll do it again and I will recommend it to others!
Great way to see Las Vegas. Tour guides and all the drivers where very friendly and helpful. On the day tour it was Rico and Mary, Rico was very informative and we had the pleasure of him guiding us on the Las Vegas strip tour and also the Downtown tour. We also took the night time tour I would highly recommend this, the driver Robert tried is hardest to get us to The Mirage to see the volcano show but due to lots of roadworks and heavy traffic we just missed it. The guide Tyrene I think his name was, sorry was excellent. On the Ferment street hour stop we wanted to see the Hand of faith at the Golden Nugget he went above and beyond and took us to where it was located.