- See the geologic wonders on the White Rock Canyon trail on the way to the hot springs in Arizona
- Enjoy this moderately difficult hike in the Black Canyon
- Catch great views of the Colorado River along parts of the trail
- Soak in all-natural desert hot springs
- Bottled water and light lunch are included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Las Vegas hotels
What You Can Expect
At first, you may wonder why this trail is called White Rock Canyon when the canyon walls are mostly red, but you will find that more and more the rock around you becomes granitic, or mostly white. A geologic marvel! Toward the hot springs, the trail offers a great view of the Colorado River, but this is not the only water you'll see. Your next stop is the hot springs!
Here you'll soak in the hot springs, enjoy a light lunch and then hike back to the trailhead. This hike is a wonderful desert adventure you won't soon forget!
Fantastic experience! Just the right amount of challenge. Guide was delightful and stressed safety which is very important to this senior citizen. I wanted to sign to go kayaking with this company in the next 2 days, but, unfortunately no one else signed up. (: JC
It was very good. The guide we had was really nice too, he always had our safety first.