- Full-day guided Black Canyon kayak trip from Las Vegas
- Get great views of Hoover Dam, the engineering marvel that lights up Las Vegas and much of the West
- Look for hidden locations including Gold Strike Canyon, Lone Palm Canyon, Arizona Hot Springs and Emerald Cave
- Stop to explore canyons, caves, hot springs and beaches along the Colorado River
- Try to spot bald eagles, red-tail hawks, coyotes, bighorn sheep, striped bass, and more
- Paddle under a historic gauging station, built to measure the river's water flow
- All kayak gear included with expert instruction, a great trip for beginning or experienced kayakers
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Fabulous, fantastic, brilliant. John our driver was funny, entertaining and knowledgeable. Gary our river guide was fantastic from the start to the very end. A truly magnificent experience, next year when we return this trip will be at the top of our list. Gary's knowledge was quite impressive and fascinating and the views were awesome. A total brilliant day.
Geno was AWESOME! we loved our trip. We had to fight the winds. Geno said it was very windy that day. I would do it again in a heart beat. I can cross this off my bucket list. the views are amazing. If you love the outdoors this is for you. Thank you again GENO!
The people that run this tour complete this fantastic trip. We had a fab time! :
Great fun. The Kayaks were easy to handle. The river water was clear and cold and worth taking a dip. The hot springs were hot and relaxing. Gerald, our guide, was knowledgeable and entertaining. Make sure to wear a hat.
My first time kayaking and it was terrific! What a beautiful trip!
Awesome experience. Would move there and work for this company if that was an option. Thanks!
By far my favorite thing we did during our week in Vegas. Our guide was Geno, who was amazing and I have already recommended him to my traveling friends. From start to finish this company exceeded my expectations in communication, quality and service. Would - and plan too - do it again!!!
This trip was awesome!!! everything was extremely well organized and our guide Scott was very friendly and professional, he gave us so much information on the river, the habitat and the history of the area. Truly wonderful experience, highly recommend it!
This was just first class. A hard day but quite stunningly beautiful. Reid was a great tour guide who was sensitive to all needs and skill levels. He was knowledgable and we felt safe. A great experience.
It's hard to say just how good this trip was... Beautiful scenery, excellent guide - overall a great adventure. There's a really nice balance between time in the kayaks and exploring hot springs which were an unexpected pleasure. It's a long day that you wish would just keep going.