- Travel along over ziplines at speeds of up to 50 miles (80 km) per hour
- Enjoy spectacular views over Las Vegas, Lake Mead and Eldorado Valley
- A must for adrenaline junkies
- Choice of departure times
- An eco-friendly tour including a history of the area on one of the most amazing zip line systems in the world
Recent Photos of This Tour
- ZipliningPhoto by: Rose S.
USA, 04 2013
- Waiting for our turnPhoto by: Rose S.
USA, 04 2013
- At Bootleg CanyonPhoto by: Rose
- So small in the canyon...Photo by: Rose
- Off Kobe goes...Photo by: Rose
- Zipping down the line...Photo by: Rose
- And done!Photo by: Cowboysrock
USA, 06 2011
- IMG_7372Photo by: caroline
United Kingdom, 11 2010
- 20151101_152156 (00000002).jpgPhoto by: JessM
- 20151101_134429 - Copy.jpgPhoto by: JessM
- 20151101_134233 - Copy.jpgPhoto by: JessM
- 20151101_134142 - Copy.jpgPhoto by: JessM
- 20151101_131906 - Copy ...Photo by: JessM
- 20151101_124755 (00000002).jpgPhoto by: JessM
- 20151101_121800 (00000002).jpgPhoto by: JessM
- If in doubt, spread them out ...Photo by: Robert W
- Close to the basePhoto by: Alesher
USA, 03 2015
- We were having the butterfliesPhoto by: Alesher
USA, 03 2015
- TripAdvisor recommendedPhoto by: Alesher
USA, 03 2015
- DeLaTorre's at Bootleg1Photo by: Rick D
What You Can Expect
The guided tour starts with a scenic van ride up the mountain. Once you arrive at the top, it's around a 15-minute hike to the first platform, where you'll find yourself close to 3,800 feet (1140 meters) above sea level looking down over all of Nevada.
From here, a series of four separate ziplines provide an exhilarating aerial descent. Each line varies in length, ranging from 1,150 feet (345 meters) all the way up to 2,545 feet (765 meters). You'll be traveling at speeds up to 50 miles (80 km) per hour!
Discover breathtaking views of Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Eldorado Valley, while your eco-tourism guide takes you on an interpretive journey over the desert ecosystem
This was our third zip session in the US of A. First in Orlando, then Pigeon Forge and finally this one. All sites seem to have the same crazy guys doing the connecting you up and sending you off and all are extremely safety conscious to make sure all goes well. The third Zip is spectacular at just under half a mile in total zipping time. There is walking involved but it's not too bad and the crazy guys don't hurry you up. All in all a well run operation and well worth a visit. Pick up and drop off from the Excalibur.
Wonderful day out, would definitely recommend this trip. We were a party of 6 all ages, we all loved if.
this tour was amazing!! the guys saxon, brady, and kegan took amazing care of us, their corny jokes, super friendly attitude, and safety procedures made my first time awesome. beautiful location and the guys carried the equipment on the hike up!! so sweet cant wait to go back again!!
Had great day with the guys who work at the zip lines. Had a great experience and a good laugh with the team there. Great value and highly recommended.
Loads of fun! If you like ziplining, this is a fantastic choice. Only about 30 minutes from the Vegas Strip. You can drive or the tour will pick you up. Once outfitted, our guides went over the rules and safety procedures. Everyone that works there makes it fun and entertaining. Short dusty drive up Bootleg Canyon and a not for the walking challenged staircase type climb to the first zipline. I would not recomend those with heart or breathing issues to attempt. The zipline cable seems to go forever. From the top the landing is very hard to see, however, on arrival, you either hit the brakes or the cable brakes do it for you!
It was a blast!
We had a very great time. Matt, Nick, and Keegan were very good at there jobs, and make you feel comfortable.
Our guides clearly enjoy their job and it shows. The views are spectacular and our tour was even lucky enough to see some big horn sheep on the mountain. I highly recommend this excursion!
Great tour and the tour guides were extremely funny!