- Food and historical walking tour of downtown Las Vegas
- Learn about Vegas architecture and culture from your guide as you walk around Fremont Street — where the city began
- Sample a variety of tasty bites from local restaurants and specialty food stores
- All food and drink tastings included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Stop at neighborhood restaurants, ethnic eateries and offbeat food stores, and chat with the owners about their offerings. Your tour may include visits to the super-fun Beef Jerky Store; Simply Pure, a vegan and raw food cafe; and ChillSpot by SASASWEETS, a frozen dessert shop. Sample a diverse selection of local specialties that make for a fulfilling lunch.
Throughout your tour, your passionate guide points out architectural landmarks, vintage stores and little-known attractions that tie into the rich and colorful history of Vegas. Expect to walk about 1.5 miles (2.4 km) during your 2.5-hour tour. By the time your downtown Las Vegas tour concludes on north Las Vegas Boulevard, you'll have tasted some local food favorites and learned there's a lot more to Vegas than gambling and glitz.
- Rachel's Kitchen Downtown at the Ogden
- ChillSpot by SASASWEETS
- Uncle Joe's Pizza
- Cous Cous Mediterranean Cafe
- The Beef Jerky Store
- Simply Pure
Our guide was absolutely wonderful! She was very excited and knowledgeable about downtown Las Vegas. Lots of food tasting! We would do this tour again in a heartbeat!
Vicki was a great guide, could tell she enjoyed her work. Food was good and the tour opened our eyes to the many things you can do and see in old Las Vegas. because of her on our next trip we will spend an evening eating and playing in that part of town.