- Watch Evil Dead: The Musical in Las Vegas
- Follow the fate of five college students unfold after they visit an abandoned cabin and turn into demons!
- Enjoy an interactive 4D experience with a ‘splatter zone,’ where blood and limbs fly through the air
- This performance combines crazy, spooky and comical elements from cult classic horror films
- Enjoy VIP seating with great views of the stage
From your VIP seats, follow the story of five college students who visit an abandoned cabin in the woods, accidentally unleashing an evil force that turns them all into demons. Stopping the mayhem is all up to Ash, who uses his trusty chainsaw the kill the demons and save the day.
Combining elements of the cult classic horror films Evil Dead 1, Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness, this thrilling rock musical presents the world’s only interactive 4D experience with a ‘splatter zone’! Blood flies, limbs are dismembered and demons are slayed right before your eyes.
You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll jump out of your seat in fright – this is one of the craziest, most interactive theatrical experiences to hit the stage in Sin City!
Reviewed by shaun, April 2013
Cheesy gooodness,.laughed througout the whole show. Dont expect a big budget production.A Small stage makes for a personal experiance. DONT wear nice clothes. Fake blood everywhere. 10/10 for fans of the movies. A great laugh if you are not
Reviewed by Jose, December 2012
The auditorium is small to the point that all seats are good! This show is interactive where they give audience members in the first three rows tee shirts to wear as they WILL get wet. We were glad that we were in the back as we didn't look forward to being sprayed. We would recommend this show while in Vegas.