Book with us and save 15% compared to another travel site!
- Scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Soak up views over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas
- Ride in a state-of-the-art, 6-passenger jet helicopter
- Toast with a 30-minute champagne picnic below the rim
- Enjoy a choice of morning or afternoon flights
- Listen to recorded commentary with audio headphones on board
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Quick, convenient and best-value choice to see the Grand Canyon. You really get your money's worth with limousine transfers, 90 minutes in a comfortable helicopter, a Champagne picnic beneath the canyon's rim and mind-blowing views of the canyon, Hoover Dam and Las Vegas Strip!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Barb JohnPhoto by: John D
- First ClassPhoto by: Roger B
- Posing in the canyonPhoto by: Helen M
- Pique-niquePhoto by: Daniel B
- Dan et ÉlainePhoto by: Daniel B
- Magnificent morning in the ...Photo by: Julie K
- Reluctant Return.......Photo by: Paul A
Canada, 03 2014
- Helicopter tour to the Grand ...Photo by: sarahm
- ENGAGEDPhoto by: ROBERT K
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Alaap T
- Grand Canyon picnic lunchPhoto by: workaholic90
- Taking off.Photo by: Darlene P
- Champagne picnicPhoto by: Darlene P
- A trip of a lifetime.Photo by: Darlene P
- Landed in the CanyonPhoto by: Alana T
- The Grand Canyon - WOW!!Photo by: Ryan G
- Inside the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Michael M
- Amazing view!Photo by: Bodil H
- Oh what a feeling to be in ...Photo by: Garnik A
- Best flight yetPhoto by: Bruce B
What You Can Expect
Your Las Vegas helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon begins with VIP treatment as you’re picked up from your hotel by limousine. At the airport, board your A-Star helicopter for your aerial adventure to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim, flying over Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam on the way while you listen to recorded narration via provided headphones.
Land on the canyon floor 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim, and hop out of the chopper for a Champagne picnic under an American Indian ramada shelter. While you soak up the incredible scenery, feel free to ask your pilot any questions you have about the canyon or the helicopter. Then make the return journey back to Vegas, flying low over the Las Vegas Strip for a bird’s-eye view of the glitzy resorts and casinos. After landing, hop in your limousine for hotel drop-off.
When booking, you have several departure times to choose from, as well as the option to upgrade to an EC-130 helicopter, which provides more leg room and allows for more weight per seat.
Note: The listed price does not include a US$49 per-person processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. Maximum capacity per helicopter is six people plus the pilot.
Very enjoyable. From the beginning when we were collected to the flight and the journey. Very smooth and efficient. The pilot made us feel very comfortable and helped with our nerves. I would definitely recommend this tour.
This tour is a must when visiting LasVegas.
We found it absolutlely amazing. The helicopter company was excellent pilot was great. Canyon was awesome.
I would 100 recommend this tour. Everything from booking, to the actual day itself was so easy and went so well. We had a brilliant pilot Bill who we learnt had a slight obsession with Celine Dion -
If you are visiting Vegas, I'd highly recommend a helicopter tour, it was great meeting other couples on the tour and stopping for a champagne pic-nic on the Canyon.
JD our pilot was awesome the trip is well worth doing had a great time
Amazing trip with breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon. Lovely champagne picnic. Would strongly recommend.
Expérience fantastique. Le chauffeur de la limousine est venu nous chercher à notre hôtel à l'heure fixée. Le tour en hélico nous a permis de survoler Las Vegas, le lac et le Grand Canyon avec des commentaires en français. Le pilote a été très professionnel et sympathique. Nous avons atterri dans le Grand Canyon et pu profiter d'un magnifique panorama. Le petit déjeuner nous a permis de faire une pause et discuter avec les autres passagers. En conclusion : à conseiller vivement !
Our pilot Tara was very informative and we had a great experience from getting picked up at hotel by limo to our return. The tour was all we dreamed it would be. We would recommend this company and especially this tour.
Absolutely fantastic trip, on the expensive side but if you're going to do it then you have to do it all. We were picked up in a limo which then picked up at two more stops, then taken to the airport where we checked in easily and met our pilot Patrick, what a smashing fella he was, we had a fantastic helicopter trip with our girls and one other couple and Patrick kept us entertained and informed throughout, we stopped for a champagne picnic and then returned going back up the strip on the way. Would highly recommend
Excellent ride. Stunning sights! Friendly pilot. Service was top notch through the entire day! I would highly recommend everyone to experience the Grand Canyon this way!
$405.95 Save $59.96