- Grand Canyon All American helicopter tour
- Scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour departs from McCarran Airport - not Boulder City!
- Grand Canyon helicopter tours fly over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas
- 45-minute flight each way in a state-of-the-art six-passenger jet helicopter
- 30-minute champagne picnic below the rim
- Choice of morning or afternoon flights
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones on board
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Quick, convenient and best-value choice to see the Grand Canyon. You really get your money's worth with limousine transfers, 90 minutes in a comfortable helicopter, a Champagne picnic beneath the canyon's rim and mind-blowing views of the canyon, Hoover Dam and Las Vegas Strip!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Barb JohnPhoto by: John D
- First ClassPhoto by: Roger B
- Posing in the canyonPhoto by: Helen M
- Pique-niquePhoto by: Daniel B
- Dan et ÉlainePhoto by: Daniel B
- Magnificent morning in the ...Photo by: Julie K
- Reluctant Return.......Photo by: Paul A
Canada, 03 2014
- Helicopter tour to the Grand ...Photo by: sarahm
- ENGAGEDPhoto by: ROBERT K
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Alaap T
- Grand Canyon picnic lunchPhoto by: workaholic90
- Taking off.Photo by: Darlene P
- Champagne picnicPhoto by: Darlene P
- A trip of a lifetime.Photo by: Darlene P
- Landed in the CanyonPhoto by: Alana T
- The Grand Canyon - WOW!!Photo by: Ryan G
- Inside the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Michael M
- Amazing view!Photo by: Bodil H
- Oh what a feeling to be in ...Photo by: Garnik A
- Best flight yetPhoto by: Bruce B
What You Can Expect
This tour is likely to Sell-out! The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
You'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to the West Rim, passing over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam en route. Hoover Dam is a spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls. During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via audio headphones.
You'll land for an unforgettable champagne picnic, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Native American Ramada shelter, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Your Grand Canyon helicopter scenic flight ends with a low-level pass over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
For a roomier experience, upgrade your flight to an EC-130 helicopter which allows for more leg room and can accommodate more weight per seat. See Additional Info for more details on weight restrictions
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $49.00 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
This was a great trip and would recommend it to anyone that wants to see the Grand Canyon at its best.
Took this ride for my birthday. Incredible! Highly recommend. Fred was our pilot. Very cool and courteous. A must ride if you are in Vegas.
Had a fantastic time on this tour! Supe easy to book through Viator Tours, but make sure to follow confirmation instructions with actual vendor. Staff very professional and helpful, helicopters are larger than most we have been on before and allowed us to take back pack with additional camera equipment. We flew on a fairly windy day and our pilot was great at giving us advance warning of turbulence nothing much to worry about and also rotated seats on the return so that everyone had a preferred view Highly recommend this tour - we had a fantastic time and the limo ride from hotel was nice too!!
This experience was great and is highly recommended
Limo pick-up and return was relaxing and fun, an enjoyable way to get to and from the terminal without fuss.
On our day of travel, there was some rain and wind around and the helicopter operator gave us the option of rescheduling or cancelling. We chose to press on.
After a flight safety briefing, our fun helicopter pilot flew us to the Canyon via Hoover Dam, over some interesting terrain and sights. Recorded commentary was complimented by music and some added information and humor from the pilot.
Views from the helicopter were great, particularly of Hoover Dam and the Canyon was jaw dropping, particularly the descent some 3,000' down into the Canyon where we enjoyed the surrounds and picnic lunch with a cup of bubbles. Amazingly, the sun came out for some of the time we were there, adding to the visual impact of the canyon views. The return journey past the Vegas Strip was fun.
Taking this tour via helicopter gave us more time in Vegas doing things there. The drive out and back would be quite a task one would imaging, without the benefits of the aerial views and 'in Canyon' experience. Lots of photo opportunities along the way as well.
I Higly recommend this tour, It was awesome !!
Trip was great. Smooth flight and perfect process. Viator is a bit complicated to get connected with the actual tour provider as the confirmation does not provide a tel No to call the actual helicopter company.
Just absolutely awesome. Thank you.
$385.99 Save $42.00