- Grand Canyon All American helicopter tour
- Scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour departs from McCarran Airport - not Boulder City!
- Grand Canyon helicopter tours fly over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas
- 45-minute flight each way in a state-of-the-art six-passenger jet helicopter
- 30-minute champagne picnic below the rim
- Choice of morning or afternoon flights
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones on board
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Quick, convenient and best-value choice to see the Grand Canyon. You really get your money's worth with limousine transfers, 90 minutes in a comfortable helicopter, a Champagne picnic beneath the canyon's rim and mind-blowing views of the canyon, Hoover Dam and Las Vegas Strip!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Barb JohnPhoto by: John D
- First ClassPhoto by: Roger B
- Posing in the canyonPhoto by: Helen M
- Pique-niquePhoto by: Daniel B
- Dan et ÉlainePhoto by: Daniel B
- Magnificent morning in the ...Photo by: Julie K
- Reluctant Return.......Photo by: Paul A
Canada, 03 2014
- Helicopter tour to the Grand ...Photo by: sarahm
- ENGAGEDPhoto by: ROBERT K
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Alaap T
- Grand Canyon picnic lunchPhoto by: workaholic90
- Taking off.Photo by: Darlene P
- Champagne picnicPhoto by: Darlene P
- A trip of a lifetime.Photo by: Darlene P
- Landed in the CanyonPhoto by: Alana T
- The Grand Canyon - WOW!!Photo by: Ryan G
- Inside the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Michael M
- Amazing view!Photo by: Bodil H
- Oh what a feeling to be in ...Photo by: Garnik A
- Best flight yetPhoto by: Bruce B
What You Can Expect
This tour is likely to Sell-out! The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
You'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to the West Rim, passing over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam en route. Hoover Dam is a spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls. During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via audio headphones.
You'll land for an unforgettable champagne picnic, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Native American Ramada shelter, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Your Grand Canyon helicopter scenic flight ends with a low-level pass over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
For a roomier experience, upgrade your flight to an EC-130 helicopter which allows for more leg room and can accommodate more weight per seat. See Additional Info for more details on weight restrictions
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $49.00 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Chris, our pilot, made the trip fantastic. Weather was perfect and so was the flight. The limo ride was not so pleasant due to other passages crewing gum so loudly. I will defiantly recommend this trip to other visitors to Vegas
What an amazing experience from start to finish , limo pick up from our hotel was a very nice touch , our guide was friendly and knowledgeable and a genuinely nice guy , happy to answer any questions and even take a photo or 2 , the Grand Canyon is amazing and all American helicopter tours is the only way to view this amazing place .
It was fantastic! Best travel experience ever.
Folks were extremely friendly and helpful. Flight was great with narrations to help understand the different things we were looking at. Thanks for a great time.
Loved everything about this tour. Staff, facilities, safety practices, fun factor, value for money. Sheldon a d Larry worked hard to give us a truly memorable experience, they even helped out taking pics. Worth every $. Be brave...go ballooning, you won and #39;t regret it
Once in a lifetime experience to fly from Vegas, over Mead Lake and Hoover Dam, and into the Grand Canyon. It was stunning. The perspective of flying over the desert and the Canyon is amazing and we are so glad we decided to fly from Vegas rather than drive. Our pilot was lovely and friendly and the picnic with a glass of bubbles was the icing on the cake. What a great experience and the kids loved it too.
The limo pick up from the hotel was prompt, the flight itself was incredible, the pilot was informative. We had a reasonable time in the canyon for the picnic lunch and taking photos. We tossed a coin to choose who sat in the front on the way back. We went over the strip on the way back and got a great view of the hotels. Well worth doing. There was souvenir shop where we had checked in. The limo driver waited for everyone to finish their shopping.
Fantastic from the limo pick up to the champagne lunch. The views are breathtaking and was worth every dollar!
Really worthwhile trip with excellent organisation-The views were wonderful and the commentary was informative and interesting. Great experience to land on the west rim of the canyon.
$385.99 Save $42.00