- Scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Soak up views over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas
- Ride in a state-of-the-art, 6-passenger jet helicopter
- Toast with a 30-minute champagne picnic below the rim
- Enjoy a choice of morning or afternoon flights
- Listen to recorded commentary with audio headphones on board
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Quick, convenient and best-value choice to see the Grand Canyon. You really get your money's worth with limousine transfers, 90 minutes in a comfortable helicopter, a Champagne picnic beneath the canyon's rim and mind-blowing views of the canyon, Hoover Dam and Las Vegas Strip!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Barb JohnPhoto by: John D
- First ClassPhoto by: Roger B
- Posing in the canyonPhoto by: Helen M
- Pique-niquePhoto by: Daniel B
- Dan et ÉlainePhoto by: Daniel B
- Magnificent morning in the ...Photo by: Julie K
- Reluctant Return.......Photo by: Paul A
Canada, 03 2014
- Helicopter tour to the Grand ...Photo by: sarahm
- ENGAGEDPhoto by: ROBERT K
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Alaap T
- Grand Canyon picnic lunchPhoto by: workaholic90
- Taking off.Photo by: Darlene P
- Champagne picnicPhoto by: Darlene P
- A trip of a lifetime.Photo by: Darlene P
- Landed in the CanyonPhoto by: Alana T
- The Grand Canyon - WOW!!Photo by: Ryan G
- Inside the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Michael M
- Amazing view!Photo by: Bodil H
- Oh what a feeling to be in ...Photo by: Garnik A
- Best flight yetPhoto by: Bruce B
What You Can Expect
Your Las Vegas helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon begins with VIP treatment as you’re picked up from your hotel by limousine. At the airport, board your A-Star helicopter for your aerial adventure to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim, flying over Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam on the way while you listen to recorded narration via provided headphones.
Land on the canyon floor 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim, and hop out of the chopper for a Champagne picnic under an American Indian ramada shelter. While you soak up the incredible scenery, feel free to ask your pilot any questions you have about the canyon or the helicopter. Then make the return journey back to Vegas, flying low over the Las Vegas Strip for a bird’s-eye view of the glitzy resorts and casinos. After landing, hop in your limousine for hotel drop-off.
When booking, you have several departure times to choose from, as well as the option to upgrade to an EC-130 helicopter, which provides more leg room and allows for more weight per seat.
Note: The listed price does not include a US$49 per-person processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. Maximum capacity per helicopter is six people plus the pilot.
Brilliant trip from start to finish, the organization was first class. Erica our pilot was amazing and the Grand Canyon....enough said. Recommended for anyone visiting Las Vegas.
Jacqueline and Margo from Scotland April 2016
Picked up at our hotel by limo which arrived on time. We were offered coffee while we waited in the waiting room. John was our pilot he was friendly and told us lots of interesting facts. The flight was smooth and it was an amazing experiance. The lunch we had was better than i was expecting and also enjoying the landing in the base of the canyon. The trip is a must do in Las Vegas
Actual tour fantastic, limo transfer and communications pre tour leave a bit to be desired, but a great way to experience the grand canyon if short on time.
The pilot was very nice and friendly, didn't mind answering questions, explained thing very nice. Had great music playing and like to joke around, we had a lot of fun with him. Also very helpful when we needed help.
Our only complaint would be that time for lunch in the Canyon was too brief.
Can't rush champagne!!!
Incredible trip. Picked up from the hotel in a stretch limo
and taken to the airport. The helicopter held 6 and we were lucky enough to have front seats although the view was good from every seat. Incredible views of Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. Didn't want it to end!!
I had always wanted to see the Grand Canyon, and a business trip to Las Vegas gave my the opportunity. Based on recommendations online, I chose this tour, and I'm glad I did. From Ben, the friendly limo driver who picked me up at my hotel and delivered me to the airport, to Michelle, the helicopter pilot, to the breathtaking views of the Canyon -- it was a truly amazing experience. If you get the chance to take this tour -- DO IT!
Only great memories from this fabulous experience. Everything went like clockwork from the limo pick-up to the professional way the helicopter company and their pilots operated. It truly was mesmerising. Thank you.
what a tour this is, cannot rate it highly enough, we have never seen anything like this before.the pilot was excellent and very informative. we had a limo pick-up and drop off as well and it was all-part of the service.
Absolutely loved our Grand Canyon tour. Our pilot Gabriel helped make the day very special.
$385.99 Save $26.00