Book with us and save 15% compared to another travel site!
- Scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Soak up views over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas
- Ride in a state-of-the-art, 6-passenger jet helicopter
- Toast with a 30-minute champagne picnic below the rim
- Enjoy a choice of morning or afternoon flights
- Listen to recorded commentary with audio headphones on board
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Quick, convenient and best-value choice to see the Grand Canyon. You really get your money's worth with limousine transfers, 90 minutes in a comfortable helicopter, a Champagne picnic beneath the canyon's rim and mind-blowing views of the canyon, Hoover Dam and Las Vegas Strip!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Barb JohnPhoto by: John D
- First ClassPhoto by: Roger B
- Posing in the canyonPhoto by: Helen M
- Pique-niquePhoto by: Daniel B
- Dan et ÉlainePhoto by: Daniel B
- Magnificent morning in the ...Photo by: Julie K
- Reluctant Return.......Photo by: Paul A
Canada, 03 2014
- Helicopter tour to the Grand ...Photo by: sarahm
- ENGAGEDPhoto by: ROBERT K
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Alaap T
- Grand Canyon picnic lunchPhoto by: workaholic90
- Taking off.Photo by: Darlene P
- Champagne picnicPhoto by: Darlene P
- A trip of a lifetime.Photo by: Darlene P
- Landed in the CanyonPhoto by: Alana T
- The Grand Canyon - WOW!!Photo by: Ryan G
- Inside the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Michael M
- Amazing view!Photo by: Bodil H
- Oh what a feeling to be in ...Photo by: Garnik A
- Best flight yetPhoto by: Bruce B
What You Can Expect
Your Las Vegas helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon begins with VIP treatment as you’re picked up from your hotel by limousine. At the airport, board your A-Star helicopter for your aerial adventure to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim, flying over Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam on the way while you listen to recorded narration via provided headphones.
Land on the canyon floor 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim, and hop out of the chopper for a Champagne picnic under an American Indian ramada shelter. While you soak up the incredible scenery, feel free to ask your pilot any questions you have about the canyon or the helicopter. Then make the return journey back to Vegas, flying low over the Las Vegas Strip for a bird’s-eye view of the glitzy resorts and casinos. After landing, hop in your limousine for hotel drop-off.
When booking, you have several departure times to choose from, as well as the option to upgrade to an EC-130 helicopter, which provides more leg room and allows for more weight per seat.
Note: The listed price does not include a US$49 per-person processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. Maximum capacity per helicopter is six people plus the pilot.
Absolutely superb from start to finish and worth every single penny. Great service and wonderful pilot. As for the Grand Canyon itself, wow.....A trip not to be missed if you're in Vegas.
Amazing! Our pilot, Dave, was excellent - very knowledgeable and friendly! Highly recommended! Worth every penny!!
Ann m Jersey
Would definitely recommend although there was initially a problem with the helicopter and we had to go back 15 mins into the journey it just meant that we had the experience of an extra take off and landing both pilots Johnny b and Raymond were great and added to the experience. Have recommended to all those I have spoken to about my trip.
This was the best 4 hours of my life. The range of emotions I felt as we took off, flew over the strip, landed by the river and finally the flight back are simply undescribable. Worth every penny and the booking was simple and uber efficient. I could not recommend this trip more!
Best way to see the Grand Canyon . Scenic flight and champagne, breakfast basket as we were on the early bird flight. We got picked up from our Hotel at 6.00 by limo and were back to our hotel just before 10.00. This meant we had time to do other activities in Vegas
words can not explain what a wonderful interesting experience this trip was, The pilot was exceptional, did an excellent job of explaining everything, very informative. Highly Highly recommend this trip to everyone. Well worth the money. Thank You Devin
This is probably one of the best experiences I've had to date. Absolutely amazing. Well worth the money.
Absolutely fantastic service and experience from the word go! Driving to the airport in the limo is very cool, the pilot that you have while flying helps with any questions while giving history about the area. The champagne breakfast, although small, had stunning views all around of the canyon. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is visiting Las Vegas.
Great tour. Our pilot Wes outstanding. Recommend.
From our hotel pick up to the helicopter ride and drop off everything was excellent and very professional. Highly recommend this trip with this company.
$405.95 Save $59.96