- Grand Canyon All American helicopter tour
- Scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour departs from McCarran Airport - not Boulder City!
- Grand Canyon helicopter tours fly over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas
- 45-minute flight each way in a state-of-the-art six-passenger jet helicopter
- 30-minute champagne picnic below the rim
- Choice of morning or afternoon flights
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones on board
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Quick, convenient and best-value choice to see the Grand Canyon. You really get your money's worth with limousine transfers, 90 minutes in a comfortable helicopter, a Champagne picnic beneath the canyon's rim and mind-blowing views of the canyon, Hoover Dam and Las Vegas Strip!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Barb JohnPhoto by: John D
- First ClassPhoto by: Roger B
- Posing in the canyonPhoto by: Helen M
- Pique-niquePhoto by: Daniel B
- Dan et ÉlainePhoto by: Daniel B
- Magnificent morning in the ...Photo by: Julie K
- Reluctant Return.......Photo by: Paul A
Canada, 03 2014
- Helicopter tour to the Grand ...Photo by: sarahm
- ENGAGEDPhoto by: ROBERT K
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Alaap T
- Grand Canyon picnic lunchPhoto by: workaholic90
- Taking off.Photo by: Darlene P
- Champagne picnicPhoto by: Darlene P
- A trip of a lifetime.Photo by: Darlene P
- Landed in the CanyonPhoto by: Alana T
- The Grand Canyon - WOW!!Photo by: Ryan G
- Inside the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Michael M
- Amazing view!Photo by: Bodil H
- Oh what a feeling to be in ...Photo by: Garnik A
- Best flight yetPhoto by: Bruce B
What You Can Expect
This tour is likely to Sell-out! The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
You'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to the West Rim, passing over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam en route. Hoover Dam is a spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls. During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via audio headphones.
You'll land for an unforgettable champagne picnic, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Native American Ramada shelter, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Your Grand Canyon helicopter scenic flight ends with a low-level pass over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
For a roomier experience, upgrade your flight to an EC-130 helicopter which allows for more leg room and can accommodate more weight per seat. See Additional Info for more details on weight restrictions
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $49.00 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Fantastic from the limo pick up to the champagne lunch. The views are breathtaking and was worth every dollar!
Really worthwhile trip with excellent organisation-The views were wonderful and the commentary was informative and interesting. Great experience to land on the west rim of the canyon.
Great trip. Beautiful views of the canyon where we landed for lunch.
excellent trip and must do when you visit Vegas ,,
Fantastic trip our pilot was well informed and engaging pointing out anything of interest on the way to the canyon. the Canyon itself is breathtaking. i cant recommend this trip highly enough if you're going to Vegas don't miss it it's worth every penny.
What an experience, out of this world, unforgettable. 5 Star.
The Helicopters were 1st Class.
Would recommend them to anyway
The whole experience was great and all the staff and pilot were super, my first time in a helicopter and would do it again in a second.
fantastic trip, great pilot
Had a great time, the pilot was very friendly and accomodating. The views were amazing. Great experience.
Absolutely amazing experience from top to bottom, I would recommend it to anyone! The logistics were very smooth a stretch limo arrived at my hotel right on time, the heliport was very modern and nice, and the tour itself was breathtaking, spectacular, and more than I could have imagined guided auto, very smooth flight, and our pilot/guide Nobu was super friendly and informative. We loved it!
$385.99 Save $42.00