- Narrated helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Fly over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas Strip
- State-of-the-art six-passenger EC-130 helicopter
- 30-minute champagne picnic below the rim
- Multiple departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional pilot/guide
- Flights operate conveniently from McCarran Airport Las Vegas
- Pickup and drop off by limousine from most Las Vegas hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
On your state-of-the-art EC-130 helicopter, you'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as you fly to the West Rim, passing the spectacular sight of the Hoover Dam from the air, curved between the red rock canyon walls. During the flight, your friendly and knowledgeable pilot will provide an expert and entertaining commentary.
Your flight back to Las Vegas includes fantastic aerial views of the famous hotels along the "Strip". On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Reviewed by andrei v, May 2013
It was an amazing trip!!! Really nice!!!!
Reviewed by DONNA H, April 2013
This tour is amazing the pilot was good and knowledgable, the picnic was lovely and you only have half an hour as this is all that they are allowed. You were collected by a limo which was fun. We went on the early time slot and then had to wait about three quarters of an hour to an hour till we went on the helicopter and at that time of the morning that is hard, we were collected at 5.50am. The only downside we found was that we would have liked to gone more into the Grand Canyon as you really only see the edge of it. But you see the Grand Canyon...