- Narrated helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Fly over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas Strip
- State-of-the-art six-passenger EC-130 helicopter
- 30-minute champagne picnic below the rim
- Multiple departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional pilot/guide
- Flights operate conveniently from McCarran Airport Las Vegas
- Pickup and drop off by limousine from most Las Vegas hotels
Book now and the price displayed includes a discount off the recommended retail price!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
On your state-of-the-art EC-130 helicopter, you'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as you fly to the West Rim, passing the spectacular sight of the Hoover Dam from the air, curved between the red rock canyon walls. During the flight, your friendly and knowledgeable pilot will provide an expert and entertaining commentary.
Your flight back to Las Vegas includes fantastic aerial views of the famous hotels along the "Strip". On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control