- Grand Canyon helicopter tour of the West Rim
- Scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Boulder City
- The helicopter tour flies over Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam
- Take in the sights during a 35-minute flight each way in a state-of-the-art, six-passenger jet helicopter
- Enjoy a 30-minute Champagne picnic below the rim
- Choose between morning or afternoon flights
- Learn about the geological features you're seeing from live commentary by your pilot
- Choose the sunset departure for an upgraded sightseeing experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Choose the sunset upgrade for a romantic view of the Grand Canyon. Also, take advantage of the iPads and wifi in the vans for the ride from Vegas to the flight terminal.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- GC7.jpgPhoto by: Onyx
- GC6.jpgPhoto by: Onyx
- GC3.jpgPhoto by: Onyx
- GC4.jpgPhoto by: Onyx
- GC5.jpgPhoto by: Onyx
- GC1.jpgPhoto by: Onyx
- GC2.jpgPhoto by: Onyx
- In the helicopterPhoto by: Nir D
- in the heart of West rimPhoto by: Eric L
- aerial view from the helicpPhoto by: Eric L
- aerial view from the helicopPhoto by: Eric L
- the damPhoto by: Eric L
- View from the helicopterPhoto by: Kat M
- The G CanyonPhoto by: daneeuro
What You Can Expect
This was an excellent tour. Everything went smoothly from picking us up at our hotel, to landing in the middle of the canyon, and then returning us back to our hotel. Our pilot, Jim, made the trip very memorable for us. We had a great time. The staff is super friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend this tour!
The trip was awesome, and the pilot Mike (Dr) Love was superb,the selection of background music was well thought out and added to an amazing experience and Mikes commentary during the the flight was both informative and enjoyable.
The photos i took don't do it justice.
Harbinder H United Kingdom
Absolutely fabulous trip. I was a bit apprehensive paying so much money but have to tell you this has been one of the top experiences I have had. From the initial hotel pickup to the helicopter tour and the drop off back to the hotel the service was excellent. The tour itself way passed any expectations I had and the Pilot named Mike was brilliant with his one liner jokes and great knowledge and flying skills over the Grand Canyon. The main word for my party of 4 was WOW WOW WOW and it will not fail to blow you away as the Grand Canyon is something else :-
Would highly recommend this package the whole experience was excellent from when we were picked up from the hotel to when we were dropped off. Mike the pilot was very knowledgable of the area and a great laugh 10 out of 10.
$443.99 Save $114.00