- Grand Canyon helicopter tour of the West Rim
- Scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Boulder City
- The helicopter tour flies over Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam
- Take in the sights during a 35-minute flight each way in a state-of-the-art, six-passenger jet helicopter
- Enjoy a 30-minute Champagne picnic below the rim
- Choose between morning or afternoon flights
- Learn about the geological features you're seeing from live commentary by your pilot
- Choose the sunset departure for an upgraded sightseeing experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Choose the sunset upgrade for a romantic view of the Grand Canyon. Also, take advantage of the iPads and wifi in the vans for the ride from Vegas to the flight terminal.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Once you pass over the terra cotta–hued landscape, you’ll descend and land 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the Grand Canyon’s rim for a Champagne picnic. Pop the bubbly and take in the sights from inside the canyon, with your pilot/guide nearby to answer any and all questions about the natural wonder or your helicopter flight.
After your picnic, catch one last sky-high peek at the Grand Canyon on your 35-minute return helicopter flight. Your trip will end at Boulder City Airport where you'll be returned to your Las Vegas hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Please note: The listed price does not include a USD $55 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control. Total tour duration is inclusive of hotel pickup and drop-off.
Excellent!!! The experience was something I would do again! A must do when in Las Vegas!
It was awesome! Our pilot Matteo was great. He was very knowledgeable of the area and even took pictures of me and my husband and also a selfie. I would do it again in a heartbeat.