- Grand Canyon helicopter tour of the West Rim
- Scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Boulder City
- The helicopter tour flies over Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam
- Take in the sights during a 35-minute flight each way in a state-of-the-art, six-passenger jet helicopter
- Enjoy a 30-minute Champagne picnic below the rim
- Choose between morning or afternoon flights
- Learn about the geological features you're seeing from live commentary by your pilot
- Choose the sunset departure for an upgraded sightseeing experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Choose the sunset upgrade for a romantic view of the Grand Canyon. Also, take advantage of the iPads and wifi in the vans for the ride from Vegas to the flight terminal.
Recent Photos of This Tour
In the helicopterPhoto by: Nir D
in the heart of West rimPhoto by: Eric L
aerial view from the helicpPhoto by: Eric L
aerial view from the helicopPhoto by: Eric L
the damPhoto by: Eric L
View from the helicopterPhoto by: Kat M
The G CanyonPhoto by: daneeuro
What You Can Expect
Once you pass over the terra cotta–hued landscape, you’ll descend and land 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the Grand Canyon’s rim for a Champagne picnic. Pop the bubbly and take in the sights from inside the canyon, with your pilot/guide nearby to answer any and all questions about the natural wonder or your helicopter flight.
After your picnic, catch one last sky-high peek at the Grand Canyon on your 35-minute return helicopter flight. Your trip will end at Boulder City Airport where you'll be returned to your Las Vegas hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Please note: The listed price does not include a USD $55 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control. Total tour duration is inclusive of hotel pickup and drop-off.
Absolutely loved this tour! Jim, our pilot, was funny and made us feel very comfortable! This was an amazing and awesome experience that I will never forget! Truly one of the seven wonders of the world! It was worth every penny! Next, is the dinner flight for the sunset experience!
The whole tour went off without a hitch. Received call for company the day before to confirm the pick up time and they arrived 5 minutes early offering drinks and Internet access along the way. The helecopter pilot was knowledgable and personable. He gave information along the way and was a nice person. No complaints other than the baked refreshments could have been a little fresher.