- Grand Canyon helicopter tour of the West Rim
- Scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Boulder City
- The helicopter tour flies over Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam
- Take in the sights during a 35-minute flight each way in a state-of-the-art, six-passenger jet helicopter
- Enjoy a 30-minute Champagne picnic below the rim
- Choose between morning or afternoon flights
- Learn about the geological features you're seeing from live commentary by your pilot
- Choose the sunset departure for an upgraded sightseeing experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Choose the sunset upgrade for a romantic view of the Grand Canyon. Also, take advantage of the iPads and wifi in the vans for the ride from Vegas to the flight terminal.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- GC7.jpgPhoto by: Onyx
- GC6.jpgPhoto by: Onyx
- GC3.jpgPhoto by: Onyx
- GC4.jpgPhoto by: Onyx
- GC5.jpgPhoto by: Onyx
- GC1.jpgPhoto by: Onyx
- GC2.jpgPhoto by: Onyx
- In the helicopterPhoto by: Nir D
- in the heart of West rimPhoto by: Eric L
- aerial view from the helicpPhoto by: Eric L
- aerial view from the helicopPhoto by: Eric L
- the damPhoto by: Eric L
- View from the helicopterPhoto by: Kat M
- The G CanyonPhoto by: daneeuro
What You Can Expect
Absolutely fantastic tour. Best way to see the Grand Canyon. Expensive but effective. Very professional operation.
Everything was as advertised, and better! First, the entire team was unbelievably hospitable! From pick up by Stuey in a very comfortable van, to the team at the terminal. They could have not have been more accommodating. Then the trip with Captain Mike Davis was a flight of a life time. My kids enjoyed his knowledge of the area, and the tour. He has a great sense of humor, and the soundtrack from take off to landing was phenomenal! The views from the helicopter were terrific, and flying into the canyon was amazing. Landing on the private bluff was fantastic, and I would say worth EVERY penny! Thank you Crew for a job well done!
Beautiful scenery and very professional tour. Highly recommended.
This is a first class operation that I would recommend to anyone going to Las Vegas! Jim, our pilot was so nice and talkative. If you have never been to the Grand Canyon this is the way to go...talk about AWESOME!!! We just went on Aug. 15th at noon and it was pretty hot. Jim recommended Oct.-Nov. or Feb.-Apr. for the best weather. I will be sure and book this trip every time I go to Vegas from now on, as I am not a gamble! Thanks Serenity you were great!
If you go to Las Vegas You Have to go Grand Canyon
A definite MUST DO for any trip to Las Vegas!
This was an excellent tour. Everything went smoothly from picking us up at our hotel, to landing in the middle of the canyon, and then returning us back to our hotel. Our pilot, Jim, made the trip very memorable for us. We had a great time. The staff is super friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend this tour!
The trip was awesome, and the pilot Mike (Dr) Love was superb,the selection of background music was well thought out and added to an amazing experience and Mikes commentary during the the flight was both informative and enjoyable.