- Grand Canyon North Rim air and ground tour, plus overnight accommodation
- Transfers to and from the North Las Vegas Airport from select hotels
- Fly over the Las Vegas Valley and Lake Mead to the Grand Canyon North Rim
- Tour of the region and the Bar-10 Ranch
- Take a hike, and see the scenic landscape
- Upgrade to a tour excursion via ATV
- Horseback riding and other ranch activities, depending on availability
- One night accommodation
- Includes lunch, dinner and breakfast
- All taxes, fees and handling charges are included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You will experience western hospitality at Bar-10 Ranch, where you’ll be welcomed with a country style lunch, a BBQ sandwich made from ranch-grown beef. Afterward, you can explore the ranch and partake in the exhilarating activities and adventures the ranch offers.
Maybe you’d like to go horseback riding (not included) – options range from 30-minute rides to half-day trips on a variety of trails (depending on availability). If you want something more challenging, take a hike into the canyon to enjoy the breathtaking views. Upgrade to an ATV ride into the Inner Gorge of the North Rim.
After a few hours of exploring the ranch, you will have dinner and more ranch activities before turning in for the night in your own covered wagon. (Wagon accommodations on request)
The next morning you’ll wake up to the aroma of breakfast and bustling of ranch activities. Your overnight trip in the Wild West concludes with your flight back to Las Vegas and bus transportation back to your hotel.
I highly recommend this place. It is an amazing experience to stay at this ranch. We stayed in a covered wagon, took a horse ride at sunset and of course saw the grand canyon. We enjoyed genuine hospitality and the food is absolutely delicious. Definitely worth taking a couple of days out of a Las Vegas stay to come and stay here for a night, it is well worth it. Even just to see the stars at night as there is no light pollution at all. Beautiful.
A truly memorable experience with some wonderful hosts. The Bar 10 ranch offers some great activities in a spectacular setting but the making of this trip was the staff who were so friendly, informative and nothing too much trouble for them. Add to this the stars at night above your wagon and you wonder why anyone bothers with the lights of the strip.