- 40-minute flight by airplane to the Grand Canyon's West Rim
- Descend 4,000 feet by helicopter to the canyon's floor
- Enjoy a 20-minute cruise down the Colorado River by pontoon boat
- Experience the Grand Canyon's West Rim from the Skywalk glass bridge
- Complimentary roundtrip transportation provided in a deluxe van from Las Vegas hotels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges are included
What You Can Expect
Flying over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, on your 40-minute airplane flight to the Grand Canyon, admire the gorgeous desert landscape of the colorful cliffs and rocky canyons below.
Descend 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) to the canyon floor in a 5-minute helicopter ride and enjoy a 20-minute Colorado River cruise on our pontoon boat past the towering walls of the mighty Grand Canyon. Enjoy the beautiful, brightly colored rock outcrops that continue for thousands of feet in the main canyon as you sit in comfort and style.
Take off by helicopter to enjoy the Tribal Lands of the Hualapai. Once you land, you will hop on a scenic shuttle tour of the Grand Canyon West Rim and visit Eagle Point, named after the natural resemblance to the great eagle. Eagle Point features the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass bridge suspended 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) above the Colorado River on the very edge of the Grand Canyon. Skywalk offers phenomenal views of the Grand Canyon skyline at extreme heights.
Then, head over to Guano Point to enjoy lunch with amazing views of the Colorado River before returning to Las Vegas.
Please Note: The Grand Canyon Skywalk is fully accessible to people with disabilities with the completion of a new ADA-approved access ramp. Cameras and personal belongings including cameras, purses, cell phones, etc. are not allowed on the Skywalk - on-site lockers are available for rent.”