- Grand Canyon South Rim day trip from Las Vegas
- Travel through the Mojave Desert, across the Colorado River and along famous Route 66
- Take a narrated coach tour of the canyon’s highlights and see towering rock formations and river rapids
- Enjoy free time to take scenic walks along the rim, shop and visit interesting exhibits
- Upgrade to enjoy a thrilling helicopter flight!
- Snacks, a picnic lunch, water and transport by air-conditioned minivan included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's a nice balance between guided and free time at the most stunning part of Grand Canyon, with the option of taking the views to the next level with a helicopter ride.
What You Can Expect
Your vehicle comes equipped with comfortable seats, large viewing windows and a DVD entertainment system. Enjoy a morning snack of muffins and juice, as well as assorted snacks and bottled water throughout your journey.
When you arrive, you’ll take a narrated coach tour of the canyon’s highlights. Marvel at the deepest and widest part of the canyon from three different viewpoints with your guide. Enjoy amazing views of towering rock formations, river rapids and side canyons that can't be seen from the canyon rim.
You’ll spend three hours in the park, with time to stop and enjoy photo opportunities, take scenic walks along the rim, shop at the local stores, visit cultural exhibits and have a picnic lunch.
Arrive back at your Las Vegas hotel in the evening.
Upgrade: Helicopter Tour
Enjoy a thrilling 25- or 45-minute helicopter flight! Admire breathtaking views of the canyon through wraparound windows as you fly over massive Kaibab National Forest, home to some of the world’s largest ponderosa pines. Soar north through the Dragon Corridor, the canyon's widest and deepest section, and over the Colorado River to the North Rim.
On the 45-minute flight, you’ll also view the Painted Desert, Desert View Watch Tower and Marble Canyon.