Book and save 5% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Grand Canyon South Rim day trip from Las Vegas
- Travel through the Mojave Desert, across the Colorado River and along famous Route 66
- Take a narrated coach tour of the canyon’s highlights and see towering rock formations and river rapids
- Enjoy free time to take scenic walks along the rim, shop and visit interesting exhibits
- Upgrade to enjoy a thrilling helicopter flight!
- Snacks, a picnic lunch, water and transport by air-conditioned minivan included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's a nice balance between guided and free time at the most stunning part of Grand Canyon, with the option of taking the views to the next level with a helicopter ride.
What You Can Expect
Long day - longer than advertised but it allowed us to take pictures of the far side of the canyon as the shadows changed. Greg our driver was very friendly and knowledgable and didn't seem to want to leave the canyon for the long drive home ! Good value for money and a memorable day.
Art K. USA
Just a wonderful day trip to the South Rim. Driver Jeff kept things moving for the 13 hour journey, and the views of the Grand Canyon and visits to small towns in Arizona made it a very memorable trip. Highly recommended!
Very enjoyable experience, once the mist cleared canyon amazing.
A long day over 12 hours but well worth the visit.
Guide very good, recommend James to anyone.
Great day, tour guide was great. Stop in Williams town on route 66 which was a lovely town. Lunch was good. Long day but worth it. Got to walk about and go in the gift shops.
It was a great trip. The tour guide was so knowledgeable about the history of Nevada. I would highly recommend it. What an amazing day!!
Amazing trip, we liked it a lot, very well organized, great coach, nice van...
We had an amazing time over there, i do highly recommend it to every one as its a place which you cant miss if you are in that side of the world, what an amazing experince we came out with after we finished the tour.
Great trip, awesome place to visit but tour guide was a bit dull and not very informative
10+ hours on the road from/to Las Vegas, 3 hours in the park... wouldn't do it again.
$249.00 Save $12.51