- Deluxe Grand Canyon West Rim Airplane Tour with helicopter and skywalk upgrades available
- See the Skywalk, a glass-bottom walking surface that suspends more than 4,000 feet (1219.2 meters) above the Grand Canyon (additional fee to walk across)
- Visit a Native American village and take a walking tour of authentic Native American dwellings
- At Guano Point experience breathtaking panoramic canyon views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River
- Helicopter descent below the rim of the Grand Canyon
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's easy to see out the window on the comfortable airplane, which has only one column of seats on either side. And there's the opportunity for more spellbinding views with a helicopter descent into the Grand Canyon or a visit to the glass-bottomed Skywalk perched high above the canyon floor.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Our family on rim of Grand ...Photo by: Paula C
- Guano PointPhoto by: elaine
- Grand Canyon SkywalkPhoto by: HARSHAK M
- Eagle PointPhoto by: Becky
USA, 05 2012
- At Hualapai RanchPhoto by: Becky
USA, 05 2012
- grand canyonPhoto by: Karen F
- With the HeliPhoto by: Anonymous
- Hanging off the edgePhoto by: World Traveler
USA, 01 2012
- 067 One happy helicopter ...Photo by: Pamela P
- 066 SURPRISE helicopter tourPhoto by: Pamela P
- At Guano PointPhoto by: Astrolover
USA, 11 2011
- Crand CanyonPhoto by: karen_mills
- SkywalkPhoto by: Juan Gabriel G
- The helicopterPhoto by: Kristin H
- The SkywalkPhoto by: Kristin H
- The airplanePhoto by: Kristin H
- helicopter into the canyonPhoto by: SUSAN H
- warning signPhoto by: SUSAN H
- almost at the bottom of the ...Photo by: SUSAN H
- Mike O’Callaghan – Pat ...Photo by: Frank L
What You Can Expect
You'll also enjoy the spectacular views along Eagle Point and receive a brief introduction to Hualapai Indian legends and culture at the Indian village. Your next stop will be Guano Point, a breathtaking observation area overlooking the canyon. Enjoy a meal at Guano Point as you admire the beauty of the canyon.
If you select the helicopter upgrade option, you'll board a premier ECO-Star helicopter for a 6-minute helicopter decent where you'll land 3,500 feet (1,066.8 meters) below the rim. You'll spend approximately 20 minutes on a bluff, where you'll enjoy the mystique and grandeur of the Grand Canyon from the exclusive landing site only 300 feet (91.44 meters) above the mighty Colorado River. Enjoy this breathtaking setting and make sure to bring your camera for one-of-a-kind photo opportunities.
Please note: the listed price does not include a USD$15 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Fantastic tour. Very well managed by the helicopter company ..pilots were top class...perfect tour. We did not do the skywalk since you get to see most of the canyon through the airplane and helicopter. Can be avoided. Meal at guano point was very good as well. Ideal tour for half a day. Highly recommended!!
Excellent experience well worth doing, the views are amazing! Very well put together professional setup, the pilots were informative and good fun! if your going to Vegas you've got to go to the grand canyon. Really enjoyable day out. Thanks to everyone involved for making it a great day out.
Amazing views from the 30 minute flight to the canyon. The pilot made us feel safe and comfortable whilst on board. The sky walk is good but has 3 photographers taking pictures which does make you feel like spending less time on the skywalk. the views of the canyon were amazing. The food provided was lovely.
This is truly amazing!!!! Needs 10 stars rather than 5!!!
Go at 6am in the morning as it was too hot at 10am in the Canyon.
Awesome trip, was expensive put worth every dollar. Was well looked after throughout the trip. We choose the early trip and wasn't that busy. Loved the whole experience, from the plane, skywalk and helicopter.
A must whilst in vegas
Picked up from outside our Hotel as arranged. Transported to Airport without any fuss. Booked in by the tour staff no problems very efficient. Welcomed and briefed by our Pilot 'Ron' and escorted to our aircraft. Flew over Hoover dam on way to Grand Canyon given running commentary by Ron on what to look out for and points of interest. Landed at the Grand Canyon airfield and was instructed on the tour and how to use bus system and where to get Lunch that is provided on tour. Ist stop was the cowboy ranch, not a lot to see but staff there were very enthusiastic and very happy to have photo's taken. We stopped here for our Lunch, there was three choices one of which was vegetarian and dessert was cake, and a drink was also provided. We then went to the 'Sky Walk' area of the Grand Canyon. We didn't go on the sky walk but I did read the 'Rules' of the Sky Walk' one of which was that you are not allowed to take photo's, which to my way of thinking is why you would want to go on the thing in the first place. The third stop was a brilliant place to take photo's especially if you go all the way to the end of the peninsula that protrudes out into the Canyon you can get a 360 degrees view. Ron, our pilot. was fantastic. Highly recommend this trip. Great value for money.
Brilliant trip included Skywalk and Helicopter trip and both were well worth the experience
$328.99 Save $49.00