Book with us and save 14% compared to the local operator's price!
- Deluxe Grand Canyon West Rim Airplane Tour with helicopter and skywalk upgrades available
- See the Skywalk, a glass-bottom walking surface that suspends more than 4,000 feet (1219.2 meters) above the Grand Canyon (additional fee to walk across)
- Visit a Native American village and take a walking tour of authentic Native American dwellings
- At Guano Point experience breathtaking panoramic canyon views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River
- Helicopter descent below the rim of the Grand Canyon
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's easy to see out the window on the comfortable airplane, which has only one column of seats on either side. And there's the opportunity for more spellbinding views with a helicopter descent into the Grand Canyon or a visit to the glass-bottomed Skywalk perched high above the canyon floor.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Our family on rim of Grand ...Photo by: Paula C
- Guano PointPhoto by: elaine
- Grand Canyon SkywalkPhoto by: HARSHAK M
- Eagle PointPhoto by: Becky
USA, 05 2012
- At Hualapai RanchPhoto by: Becky
USA, 05 2012
- grand canyonPhoto by: Karen F
- With the HeliPhoto by: Anonymous
- Hanging off the edgePhoto by: World Traveler
USA, 01 2012
- 067 One happy helicopter ...Photo by: Pamela P
- 066 SURPRISE helicopter tourPhoto by: Pamela P
- At Guano PointPhoto by: Astrolover
USA, 11 2011
- Crand CanyonPhoto by: karen_mills
- SkywalkPhoto by: Juan Gabriel G
- The helicopterPhoto by: Kristin H
- The SkywalkPhoto by: Kristin H
- The airplanePhoto by: Kristin H
- helicopter into the canyonPhoto by: SUSAN H
- warning signPhoto by: SUSAN H
- almost at the bottom of the ...Photo by: SUSAN H
- Mike O’Callaghan – Pat ...Photo by: Frank L
What You Can Expect
Shame about the wet weather on the day, but it didn't dampen our enjoyment of this natural wonder. The pilots Ray and Matt were consummate professionals but fun as well. The flight from Vegas over the Hoover dam was quick and easy and the helicopter flight into the canyon was a real experience.
Well organised - a bonus of having to be picked up at the hotel at 5 a.m. was that it was very quiet at the Canyon and we had the place very much to ourselves and we were back by just after lunchtime to spend the rest of the day inVegas.
Awesome trip this must be the best way to see the grand canyon. Achieved three of my bucket list on one day. Flight in a cessna, flight in a helicopter and ssaw the canyon from the top and the bottom. Well organised from start to finish great pilots Tim-plane and Scott - chopper right down to the pick up bus drivers. Skywalk is a must so add it to your trip. If you are thinking that the price is a little high, think again, I'd do this trip again if only just to stand one step away from mortality on the edge of the canyon
Mother nature at its best. You simply must do this trip. Well done to all to the local tour companies. you guys rock and make peoples dreams come true.
Unforgettable, once in a lifetime experience. Staff, view, everythjng was a dream.
There are not enough stars. Once in a lifetime.
This Tour was Everything And even more..this experience definitely exceeded my expectations!
It was great, we were there before all other tourists and can enjoy the great tour!
We took the early tour on 17 March 2016, we were picked up at 5.45am and it was well worth the early start. Everything went like clockwork, the pickup, the flight to the Grand Canyon, the helicopter ride. All the staff were polite and helpful and made you feel relaxed. We've never been in a helicopter before. It was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. Megan, the pilot of the plane made you feel relaxed, and the helicopter pilot, sorry we forgot his name was brilliant too. They both helped with taking photo's and advising the best shots. We cannot recommend this tour highly enough. Maverick as a company were brilliant. If you're thinking of doing it, go Maverick. Thankyou for an experience we will never forget. Anna and Dave
Awesome tour. We had a great time.
OMG... this was the highlight of our trip.Connor was excellant, very smooth ride
would highly reccommend
It was everything I wanted it to be and more!!
$328.99 Save $43.00