Book and save 18% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- 1-hour airplane flight over the Grand Canyon
- Fabulous views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and the Grand Canyon
- Large oversized windows for panoramic views and photos
- Aerial sightseeing flight from Boulder Terminal to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon and return
- Complimentary hotel pickup and dropoff
- All taxes, fees and handling charges are included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Excellent budget option if you're looking for a quick, air-only tour of the Grand Canyon. The early departures make it an especially good choice for morning people!
What You Can Expect
Witness firsthand what everyone else has been talking about! Embark on this "flightseeing" tour of the Grand Canyon with incredible aerial views.
This breathtaking flight takes you over Boulder City and over the mighty Hoover Dam, one of the great engineering marvels of the 20th century. On this Grand Canyon aerial tour, you will have spectacular views of Lake Mead, America's largest man-made lake.
On this amazing tour, you will take in the best aerial views of the Grand Canyon and with panoramic windows close to five times larger than the average plane window, you won't miss a thing! Book this budget Grand Canyon tour and save on a fantastic Las Vegas sightseeing experience!
Please note: The listed price does not include a $15 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.