- Luxury Tour Trekker and helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Drive through Joshua Tree Forest
- Round-trip helicopter descent to the canyon floor
- 15-minute pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Scenic views over the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Opportunity to take the Grand Canyon Skywalk (not included)
- Deli-style lunch
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Guano PointPhoto by: David G
- Photos dont do the views ...Photo by: smeghead25
- Boat trip on the Colorado ...Photo by: Hubert S
- My wife just before the take ...Photo by: Hubert S
- Real review by real peoplePhoto by: Hubert S
- At the exit of the SkywalkPhoto by: Hubert S
- Helping hand by taking ...Photo by: Hubert S
- Our Tour driver/guide ...Photo by: Hubert S
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Jan S
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Jan S
- Pink Jeep til 10 personerPhoto by: Jan S
- Hélico-grand canyonPhoto by: Anita B
- Colorado RiverPhoto by: Martin M
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Martin M
- In the canyonPhoto by: Christopher W
- Pink SUVPhoto by: Christopher W
- View from...Photo by: Matthew I
- Eagle PointPhoto by: Matthew I
- At the bottom of the CanyonPhoto by: Matthew I
- View from helicopterPhoto by: Matthew I
What You Can Expect
Fantastic trip - all in all an 11 hour day in 42 degree celsius heat, but wow - the canyon is amazing! The heli ride down into the West rim took my breath away!
Unfortunately we didn't get to go on the skywalk as there was a storm in the canyon that day, but not much we can do about that! Our guide was super knowledgable about the area, and answered any questions anyone had. My ticket also said light breakfast was included but that didn't seem to happen, but I wasn't fussed at all.
Despite the horrible heat, my family all had a great time. Our Pink Jeep tour guide, Richard, provided everything we needed to prevent heat stroke. It was 110 degrees in the shade at the bottom of the Canyon. The OJ, water, and cool compresses were greatly appreciated!
Wow what a trip. Our guide, Don was superb and had a brilliant personality. I would recommend this trip.
Dennis M. Was a terrific tour guide! He was very knowledgeable about the history of Las Vegas and tried to keep us informed our whole ride. The only disappointing feature if the trip was that we couldn and #39;t always hear what he was saying due to technical difficulties with his PA system.
Although the weather wasn't wonderful we had a great time.. Our driver was courteous and very informative. The Jeep was very comfortable. Would recommend going down to the river for the boat trip as you get another perspective of the canyon.
If your doing the Grand Canyon tour, this is the way to go for the best experience! The Jeep Tours was awesome....a small group with a great tour guide. Chris was very knowledgeable and managed to get us ahead of a large group of tour buses, so we had hardly any wait at all for the helicopters and shuttles. He accompanied us at the lookout points and gave us a good inside scoop on the history, geography, biology, etc. I would highly recommend this tour!
Great tour, great tour guide! However there is no breakfast provided as stated and we didn and #39;t have lunch until 1.45! Eat before you leave. Ask for longer at Guana point, rather than Eagle point. Better views there. Helicopter ride is awesome!
Our guide, Ken, was phenomenal. He had plenty of stories to tell, and interesting facts for every location we passed, and his high spirits made the 3 hour drive fly by. Ken got everyone talking and really set a great mood for what was an amazing tour. The tour itself was also incredible flying down into the Grand Canyon in a helicopter is a fantastic experience, it really helps you grasp the scale of it. The boat ride was fairly short, but as you float back on the current along the Colorado river, INSIDE THE CANYON seriously, its awesome you have plenty of opportunities for awesome photos and to relax while enjoying the view. Keep an eye out for adorable squirrels too! Be warned though, photos don't do the Canyon justice. It really is Grand.
P.S. Definitely spring for the Skywalk it might not look like much, and you can't take your own photos, but its a breath-taking experience nonetheless. You won't regret it.
Loved every minute of this full day trip, a full 11 hours of adventure. Will definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Canyon. Many thanks all involved in the tour
One of the best trips we ever made! Our driver/guide Susan started pointing out the schedule for the day, as we had quite an international group of 11, and some guests had booked also the skywalk, so we would partially split up after the heli flights. During the drive she gave us information about possible stops and a lot of background information about life in Nevada and Arizona, very interesting. The Helicopter flight down the Canyon was of course the highlight, the boat trip on the Colorado river was a bit short however. After the helicopter took us back to the top of the West Rim, Susan was around again and gave us tips about where to look and where to walk so we would be safe. On the drive back to Las Vegas, she respected our wish to doze a bit, so we would stiull have enough energy for the night! We loved it. Don't forget to confirm your hotel by calling the evening before you want to be picked up though, i nearly forgot!