- Luxury Tour Trekker and helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Drive through Joshua Tree Forest
- Round-trip helicopter descent to the canyon floor
- 15-minute pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Scenic views over the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Opportunity to take the Grand Canyon Skywalk (not included)
- Deli-style lunch
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Photos dont do the views ...Photo by: smeghead25
- Boat trip on the Colorado ...Photo by: Hubert S
- My wife just before the take ...Photo by: Hubert S
- Real review by real peoplePhoto by: Hubert S
- At the exit of the SkywalkPhoto by: Hubert S
- Helping hand by taking ...Photo by: Hubert S
- Our Tour driver/guide ...Photo by: Hubert S
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Jan S
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Jan S
- Pink Jeep til 10 personerPhoto by: Jan S
- Hélico-grand canyonPhoto by: Anita B
- Colorado RiverPhoto by: Martin M
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Martin M
- In the canyonPhoto by: Christopher W
- Pink SUVPhoto by: Christopher W
- View from...Photo by: Matthew I
- Eagle PointPhoto by: Matthew I
- At the bottom of the CanyonPhoto by: Matthew I
- View from helicopterPhoto by: Matthew I
- Tour guide and fellow ...Photo by: Matthew I
What You Can Expect
Great tour, great tour guide! However there is no breakfast provided as stated and we didn and #39;t have lunch until 1.45! Eat before you leave. Ask for longer at Guana point, rather than Eagle point. Better views there. Helicopter ride is awesome!
Our guide, Ken, was phenomenal. He had plenty of stories to tell, and interesting facts for every location we passed, and his high spirits made the 3 hour drive fly by. Ken got everyone talking and really set a great mood for what was an amazing tour. The tour itself was also incredible flying down into the Grand Canyon in a helicopter is a fantastic experience, it really helps you grasp the scale of it. The boat ride was fairly short, but as you float back on the current along the Colorado river, INSIDE THE CANYON seriously, its awesome you have plenty of opportunities for awesome photos and to relax while enjoying the view. Keep an eye out for adorable squirrels too! Be warned though, photos don't do the Canyon justice. It really is Grand.
P.S. Definitely spring for the Skywalk it might not look like much, and you can't take your own photos, but its a breath-taking experience nonetheless. You won't regret it.
Loved every minute of this full day trip, a full 11 hours of adventure. Will definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Canyon. Many thanks all involved in the tour
One of the best trips we ever made! Our driver/guide Susan started pointing out the schedule for the day, as we had quite an international group of 11, and some guests had booked also the skywalk, so we would partially split up after the heli flights. During the drive she gave us information about possible stops and a lot of background information about life in Nevada and Arizona, very interesting. The Helicopter flight down the Canyon was of course the highlight, the boat trip on the Colorado river was a bit short however. After the helicopter took us back to the top of the West Rim, Susan was around again and gave us tips about where to look and where to walk so we would be safe. On the drive back to Las Vegas, she respected our wish to doze a bit, so we would stiull have enough energy for the night! We loved it. Don't forget to confirm your hotel by calling the evening before you want to be picked up though, i nearly forgot!
Our tour to the West Rim was wonderful. Our pickup at the hotel was on time. Jim was our tour guide and very friendly and informative. A quick stop at the Hoover Dam for pictures was sufficient. The helicopter ride to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and the boat ride was awesome. You get a whole different perspective of the Canyon than seeing from the top. The ride from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon was not as long as I feared. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Wonderful day with a small group. Really liked the fact that Jeanne stayed with us the entire day, but still allowed us time on our own. She was very knowledgeable and am glad we took the drive out instead of a quicker flight or helicopter to the canyon. Just a great day. West rim is awesome with the helicopter tours.
My granddaughter and I had a brilliant time on our trip was everything we expected and more. It was all on time and the guide was super. I would recommend this trip to friends and family.
This was awesome. Our tour guide was great and very helpful. The helicopter ride was crazy. So organized and unique
It was awesome. Our Tour Guide Ken was exceptional.
Awesome! We had a great day, with four other tour members on a very personal tour with many highlights. Our guide, Jerry was very knowledgeable and got the balance right by keeping us informed and making sure we got the most out of our day with some amazing views, great photos and great tips. Only one couple in our tour did the Skywalk - they enjoyed it, but said the helicopter and water views meant it wasn't really worth the extra cost?