Book with us and save 8% compared to other travel sites!
- Grand Canyon helicopter tour to the West Rim from Las Vegas
- Enjoy 40 minutes of flying each way in a state-of-the-art, 7-passenger helicopter with stadium seating
- Fly over Black Canyon, the Hoover Dam and Fortification Hill
- Land below the canyon rim on a private bluff – the deepest into the canyon of any other Grand Canyon heli tour!
- Toast your trip with a 30-minute Champagne picnic
- Flight departs from Henderson Executive Airport, just a 20-minute ride from the Las Vegas Strip
- Choice of morning and afternoon departure times
What You Can Expect
On your way to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim, pass over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam. Hoover Dam is a particularly spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls. Marvel at this architectural wonder and enjoy the amazing views of the recently built bypass bridge. During your flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via headphones.
You’ll then reach the Grand Canyon and fly deeper and further into the canyon than any other helicopter tour, landing on a private bluff overlooking the flowing Colorado River. From this incredible perch 3,500 feet below the canyon rim, toast to your experience with a glass of Champagne and a light snack. While you celebrate and relax under an authentic Native American ramada shelter, your pilot will be happy to answer any questions you have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Back in the helicopter, enjoy another 40-minute flight back to Las Vegas, this time flying low over Black Canyon, Hoover Dam and Fortification Hill. When you land, your transportation will be waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
Please note: The listed price does not include a USD$45 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.