Make your special day even more memorable! Say "I do" in the Grand Canyon and fly from Las Vegas in a six-seater helicopter. All the arrangements are made for you, and you can even have an Elvis impersonator perform the ceremony (additional cost).
Important Note: Helicopter may hold up to 4 passengers plus the minister and pilot. Pricing shown is per person based on a booking of 4 passengers.
- Wedding helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Photographer, flowers, cake, refreshments and 100 photos on a CD
- Minister included or hire Elvis or Johnny Cash for an additional charge (approximately US$300)
- State-of-the-art six-passenger jet helicopter
- Pick-up and drop-off by limousine from most Las Vegas hotels
- Choice of sunrise, midday and sunset weddings
A luxury limousine will transfer you to your waiting helicopter, along with two guests, your minister and photographer. You'll fly over Las Vegas, Lake Mead and world-famous Hoover Dam, before journeying deep into the greatest natural wonder of the world.
You'll land in the Grand Canyon on a bluff that's accessible only by helicopter, overlooking the Colorado River. Here, you'll exchange your wedding vows, enjoy a champagne picnic and pose for your photographer.
Your return flight takes you over downtown Las Vegas and the lights of Fremont Street. Continue past the Stratosphere Tower and along the Las Vegas Strip before returning to McCarran International Airport and your waiting limousine.
Your wedding package includes the services of a minister who can perform a religious, civil or catholic (non Roman catholic) service in either English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian or German. The helicopter seats a maximum of six passengers, including the minister and photographer.
You have the option to also include a professionally filmed DVD of your ceremony, and one of the following photo tour packages:
- One hour: One hour limousine photo tour with two stops on the strip
- Two hour: Two hour limousine photo tour with four stops on the strip
Please note: The listed price does not include fees for the Marriage License, $60.00 and Driver Gratuity, $35.00. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Reviewed by john c, December 2011
although the receptionist lack personality. The rest of the trip and staff were amazing. Ben the pilot stands out. Our wedding was a dream come true
Reviewed by Doug M, USA, July 2010